New profile posts

Can you believe this been suffering with tendonitis for a few weeks strapped my wrist up today as I was playing golf, had thr shanks on the driving range before i went out to play a knockout match against a friend. Had 6 birdies won 5&4 and shot 71 gross 1 under par -6 h/cap crazy game.
Just purchased a second hand set of Orka reflex irons. I haven’t been fitted as at present can’t afford a new set. Is anyone playing these and what are your impressions. I’ve bought blind which is a bid risk.
I’ve just noticed on PMG when booking a tee time, that I also have to refer your details. Have you joined already? If not, I can send your details in to refer so we both benefit from 10 extra points.
Appreciate it,
Shane
Hey,
PMG member here, be great to get free points if you’ve not been messaged already.
shanegreid@gxxxx.com
I joined right before lockdown so not actually played u see it yet, but my club Whittlebury Park is opening form Monday 👍
Shane
brendy
brendy
Careful posting your full email on a public forum matey. I've x'ed out some so the bots dont pick up on it and blast you with all sorts.
Avid reader of mag for many years. Have noticed the big number of new Facebook Sponsored Ads, offering identical golf practice nets, roughly 5 each day for last few days. Pretty sure these are all a SCAM as none of them have any comments from satisfied customers, only queries from dissatisfied ones, still awaiting delivery, including me. Waste of $90, but hopefully can get the cash back as paid by CC. Warning !!!
How’s it going folks, just joined forum and saying hello. Got back to golf at tail end of 2019 after 15 years not playing and I'm trying to get up and running again. Hoping to join a club later in the year and hope this forum provides a good home/place to learn.
Ta
Stevie