New profile posts

[FUN FACT]
Do you know that Sapa used to be named “Chapa”? Back to 1800s, the French debarked in highland, since the “S” sound was hard to pronounce so "Chapa" as the French called it, began to appear on the national map.

👉👉Find out more Sapa Tours: http://bit.ly/sapa-tours
Shout fore as loud as you can and the group in front will still moan they didn’t hear anything as your ball dared to venture within 20 yards of them. Open a KitKat while they’re 80 yards away on the next tee, however, and they’ll react like you just set off a whole fireworks factory inside their eardrums.
Hi. Born 1983. Two young kids, married and work in London so I have no free time whatsoever.
I now live in Cambridgeshire and play golf when I can, which is becoming much more intermittent than before.

There's always one part of my game that doesn't click when I play golf but the part that doesn't click will rotate. So I'm either rubbish off the tee, can't strike the ball well, leak everything to the right, can't chip or can't putt. But I still love the game of golf.

I like this forum for the interesting threads that come up. I enjoy hearing about people having a great round, finally getting something right on the course or working on something at the range that I'd like to try.

I can be opinionated. Apologies in advance. It's something I am working on.

In my bag I've got mainly TaylorMade clubs. RBZ 3 wood, R11 irons and a combination of cleveland wedges.
I tend to use TaylorMade balls, Footjoy gloves and Footjoy shoes.
Hi CaptainRon
I am planning to play coming Wednesday afternoonwith Jim (Rosecott). Can you join us, if so what time is best for you? My mobile number is 07909774902
Raph (RichRaph)
In the bag

X2hot pro 8.5 x stiff aldila green
X2hot pro 13.5 x stiff aldila green
ping I 25 x stiff pwr 90
Callaly 2013 x forged 4-pw 6.0 pxi
50 mack daddy 2
54&58 Cleveland ref wedges
odyssey 9 metal x

Handicap 3.9
New to north west Manchester . Looking for a club to join any advise. I play off 1 so looking for a decent test . Thanks
In the bag

X2hot pro 8.5 x stiff aldila green
X2hot pro 13.5 x stiff aldila green
ping I 25 x stiff pwr 90
Callaly 2013 x forged 4-pw 6.0 pxi
50 mack daddy 2
54&58 Cleveland ref wedges
odyssey 9 metal x

Handicap 3.9
Can you PM me as can't work out how to message and don't get notified on visitor messages.
If you could post a pic of the face of the worst club so I can compare against my current set would be appreciated.