When do you think you will next play golf?

Mark1751

Assistant Pro
Played today for first time since lockdown, 1 over handicap Which I’m pleased about considering I’ve not practiced much and also with the new temporary layout. Need more time to find the feel around the greens though.

Lump

Tour Winner
Minding my own business today, thrashing my PP for another £5. While stood beside the 10th tee, copped a ball on my back from out of nowhere just under my left Shoulder blade. Stung at the time but it walked off. Got home and know it’s smarting a tad.
Guy was a knob, no shout and wasn’t even bothered. Got the most tame of apologies once he showed his face around a green keepers hut. His shot was 60-70yrd left of his target. Face remembered, won’t be playing with him that’s for sure.

Hoganman1

I feel bad complaining on this forum because I know all of my friends across the pond have not been able to play at all for months. I am glad to hear many of you are getting back out. Having said that two problems have come up here in Charlotte NC with my club. Due to closures and "working from home" my club has become so crowded that getting tee times is like getting concert tickets. We have an online system and times open one week in advance. Currently, the site opens at 8:00 AM and if you don't get into the system by 8:05AM all the slots are filled. Also, it's been raining heavily for the past two weeks. My group has a time for tomorrow, but we getting over two inches of rain today. I really don't want to play in a rice patty in the morning. This is so frustrating. Again, my apologies to you all who, I'm sure; have little sympathy for me.

davidy233

Tour Rookie
Friday - 9.30am - can't wait - I'll play more golf in the next few months than I have in years. No professional football means I'm not at the side of a pitch with a camera, no travel means I'm not heading for America to watch and photograph grizzly bears, social distancing means I can't give my granddaughter a hug so a visit to her will be waving from the driveway So i've actually got time to get out on the course. I've played once since the football coaches golf day in pre-season to in Spain. I love playing golf (I'm rubbish but still love it) but I can easily switch off that desire to play when I've got other stuff I care about to do - at the moment there's nothing to get in the way of a few rounds. The rest of life will come back and take over my life at some point - in the meantime give me golf. Bring it on.

Slab

Money List Winner
A work trip just before lockdown kicked in means its three months today since I last played. Still no official word if courses here will open next week (or if our curfew will even end) but I have a tee booked for Wednesday in anticipation....

Slab

Money List Winner
A work trip just before lockdown kicked in means its three months today since I last played. Still no official word if courses here will open next week (or if our curfew will even end) but I have a tee booked for Wednesday in anticipation....

News overnight means its actually finally happening here
First course opening its doors tomorrow, I'm sure news confirming the rest will follow through today
It means that I'll definitely get to play somewhere in the next few days😝😝😝