When do you think you will next play golf?

Do you have wear the masks whilst playing? Seems quite extreme.
No, it's advisory, but we wore them when I went into the pro's shop to pay.

Was pretty much a usual round. No handshakes, and there were discs in the cups so you could get your ball out easier. Apart from that, I'd say it was just like any other round.

Played in a fourball with a couple of lads who rocked up looking to get a tee time on spec. Great company, great day out.

Fish

Major Champion
Club has released a Code of Conduct, plus an email from our Captain reiterating some additional factors.

I'm booked in to play my first round (9 holes only) tomorrow (Wednesday) at 4pm then Friday at 3pm, I'm booked to play 18 holes at Woodhall (Hotchkin) on Saturday morning at 09.20 then back at Coventry Sunday at 9am.

Max 3 rounds a week at home club on alternative days, otherwise the system blocks you.

I think all websites have struggled with overload, ours was no different, but with a home & away club, I can catch up playing regularly quite quickly.

Pin-seeker

Money List Winner
As a none member I’m going to struggle to get a tee time because of all the selfish members taking them all πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜†.

Well I'm a member at Sprowston Manor Hotel Norwich, part of Brittania Hotels. Should of guessed they wouldn't open. I guess it saves them more money keeping staff furloughed.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
We are on HDID and booking went live at midday. System struggled to cope to start with, but had times for Thursday and Sunday booked by 1pm. We are allowed up to three bookings per week at the moment (currently only up to Sunday available), and only times after 5pm now free when I last looked.

Billysboots

Challenge Tour Pro
BRS goes live for us tomorrow at midday for re-opening, now this weekend.

In what can only be described as a PR disaster, those committee members with access to BRS have already booked up the prime early morning slots.

There might be some angry members about.

πŸ™„

Imurg

Grand Slam Winner
Tomorrow at 1.05.
Quite a surge to start with, the system held up.
Most people seem to want to go off the front 9...we are tomorrow but the back 9 has spaces all week at the moment.
Game on.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
BRS goes live for us tomorrow at midday for re-opening, now this weekend.

In what can only be described as a PR disaster, those committee members with access to BRS have already booked up the prime early morning slots.

There might be some angry members about.

πŸ™„
Giving up their free time for the good of the club it could be argued that they deserve preferential treatment, but it’s probably not been a good idea to book as it’s bound to cause I’ll feeling