What is happening to our world?

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Weird thing is I haven't voted Labour for many years. But of course if you question the capability of dear leader you are obviously a member of the looney left. As that's how it works nowadays. ;)
You make a pastime questioning his capability. If you are not part of Momentum then why not join, there must be plenty of like minded there for you.

murphthemog

Grand Slam Winner
Interesting article in The Guardian today about British parks, and how much litter is being collected everyday. It is shocking, and the people doing this should be properly embarrassed at their behaviour. I wonder if they still require their mummy to come and wipe their botty for them.

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Unfortunately littering is not a new covid related issue... Same goes for dog owners failing to clear up their dogs mess... Problem existed previously and it seems Joe public are anti a heavy hand approach to resolving such issues...

I imagine too many feel that their social and community responsibilities extend no further than looking after themselves and their immediate family. And so as I know that someone gets paid out of my taxes to pick up litter - and that taxation is money that I can't spend on myself - then - hell - that someone can pick up my litter as they are paid to do. Why they might consider that their wider social and community responsibilities are so limited I know not - other than I am guessing that many might not think that much further than they can see.