What are you drinking tonight?

Thread starter #907

patricks148

Ryder Cup Winner
Squat Lobsters, washed downd with a few bottles 2014 Flower and the Bee, its spanish anyway, managed to get a couple of cases today...fantastic drop

Hacker Khan

Money List Winner
May well have posted this before but mix 20ml of Pedro Ximenez sherry, 15ml of Havana Club 7 year old rum and half a bottle of Young's Double Chocolate Stout (Morrisons do these on offer all the time, 4 for 6 quid). Cut up some good quality dark chocolate into small bites, take a sip and also get a bit of chocolate. It's a revelation I tells you

BrianM

Head Pro
May well have posted this before but mix 20ml of Pedro Ximenez sherry, 15ml of Havana Club 7 year old rum and half a bottle of Young's Double Chocolate Stout (Morrisons do these on offer all the time, 4 for 6 quid). Cut up some good quality dark chocolate into small bites, take a sip and also get a bit of chocolate. It's a revelation I tells you
Sounds good that 😀

Trivento Malbec for me.
No more midweek drinking for me after tonight, have went a bit mental last 3 weeks.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Just come across a very acceptable South African Grenache Blanche - Morrisons "The Best" on offer at £6. I would like to get some more, so please refrain from raiding the Morrisons stores in North Notts.

The added bonus is 14% ABV.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Just come across a very acceptable South African Grenache Blanche - Morrisons "The Best" on offer at £6. I would like to get some more, so please refrain from raiding the Morrisons stores in North Notts.

The added bonus is 14% ABV.
Blanche? Where did that come from? - predictive text. Must harp back to an old American sitcom whose name escapes me.