WANTED - Ladies clubs

Thread starter #1

Leftie

Tour Winner
No, not for me but a neighbour had some lessons before lockdown and thinks she might really get into the game and is thinking about buying. The Sports Direct Slazenger clubs she has seen might be suitable for her but I was wondering if anyone was thinking of offloading some older but better clubs.

Thanks in advance

rosecott

Money List Winner
No, not for me but a neighbour had some lessons before lockdown and thinks she might really get into the game and is thinking about buying. The Sports Direct Slazenger clubs she has seen might be suitable for her but I was wondering if anyone was thinking of offloading some older but better clubs.

Thanks in advance
When I saw the thread title, I thought, hello, he's moving up from junior clubs.

Thread starter #3

Leftie

Tour Winner
At least it got you looking Jim :)

When I saw that you had posted, my first thought was that you wanted to offload your old set ...... :ROFLMAO:

Thread starter #5

Leftie

Tour Winner
Thanks Ian. Will keep that in mind.

My initial thought was that there might be someone on here (or wife/girlfriend/partner) who hadn't got rid of an old set when purchasing new and I could do them, and my neighbour, a favour.

Hi - I have a full set of ram fazer with bag which my daughter has had for about 8 years and used a handful of times. If interested I’ll take some pictures and ping them over

Ye Olde Boomer

Once the guys got gabbing after a few drinks, our club may as well have been a ladies' club.
The language wouldn't be any different--not with the broads in this town.

Those were the days. They seem more than a lifetime ago.

I really ought to make some calls to see who's still on this side of the grass.

With my old bunch, one takes nothing for granted.

Thanks in advance
I have a set of Taylormade RBZ clubs (5 wood, 4 & 5 hybrids and irons 6-SW) and in ladies flex graphite shafts I am selling. In immaculate condition, hardly been used