WANTED - KBS SHAFT LABELS

Thread starter #1
I've looked on the bay, been direct to KBS however they only seem to provide the US with shaft labels from what I can see.

Does anybody have access or could supply a set of KBS Shaft Labels?

I need 8 of the following in total:

KBS C-Taper 130 X

They look like the pic in the following link however as per my above spec:

c-taper

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Last two times I have needed shaft labels I have emailed the manufacturer who sent them to me FOC.

Its their advertising and they want it.

Thread starter #4
Last two times I have needed shaft labels I have emailed the manufacturer who sent them to me FOC.

Its their advertising and they want it.
Thank you. I have a support ticket with them however they are yet to respond. They seem to have little representation over here, seems to mainly be the states.

Thread starter #6
all the KBS C taper labels on my iron shafts had worn of within a year or so, just peeled them all off, looks much better IMO
Peeled them off now along with all the residue and it looks a damn site better now not having tatty stickers i must say.

KBS have since got in touch and advised they have sent me a couple of sets for my irons so they can effectively be replaced twice. So i'll see how i feel once they arrive.

Peeled them off now along with all the residue and it looks a damn site better now not having tatty stickers i must say.

KBS have since got in touch and advised they have sent me a couple of sets for my irons so they can effectively be replaced twice. So i'll see how i feel once they arrive.
only trouble with sticking new ones on is they will just peel off like the originals.
i would keep the sticks in case you wanted to sell the irons and stick them on then.