TV Series - What Are You Watching?

That song has been in my head constantly since I finished the show. It evokes so many emotions, mostly happy just thinking about the show.
It's a double edged sword that theme tune, it reminds me of a great series but also that feeling as you know you're coming to the end of it and have to find something to replace it which won't be anywhere near as good.

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Just finished the 3rd season of the Crown. Really enjoyed watching these. I'm guessing that there's been a fair amount of artistic licence involved but most of the Royal family dont come out of it well with the exception of the Queen and Prince Charles.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Rauol Moat last night, took me back 😲
I remember seeing the cop chopper above my old house and cop cars flying all over when they were searching for him.
Sad that the programme gave it publicity last night. I know it was the anniversary but he was just a unpleasant man who caused a good deal of pain to a range of families. I don't like the idea of any move towards giving him cult status. I don't thing that has happened yet but these things glamourise to an extent.

As for Gazza o_Oo_O.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Sad that the programme gave it publicity last night. I know it was the anniversary but he was just a unpleasant man who caused a good deal of pain to a range of families. I don't like the idea of any move towards giving him cult status. I don't thing that has happened yet but these things glamourise to an extent.

As for Gazza o_Oo_O.
He had cult status straight away amongst the chavs. Do you not remember the blitz of Rauol Moat haircuts in the north east straight afterwards?