TV Series - What Are You Watching?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Just started watching Italy's Frontline: A Doctors Story on BBC2. Very scary how bad Covid was over there. Granted not a series but something very close to home for me and putting a few things into perspective

Last edited:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Blacklist. At it's best it is one of my favourites. This series is one of those that focuses on Elizabeth and that means it's weak. Sadly it's not even that good. Hugely disappointing.

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
F is for Family, an animated comedy set in the early 70’s. Really enjoyed it. Did all four series in a week. Irreverent, sexist and typically exuding un-pc attitudes from the era. It’s quite funny and worth a look if you fancy something different.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
We were stuck for something to watch last night and threw on Umbrella Academy episode 5. We watched the first 4 eps probably almost a year ago and gave up on it because it was so boring. But oddly enough, episode 5 was better than all of the previous ones that we remembered, so we might actually finish it off now. Must have been a slow-grower.

Rooter

Money List Winner
Mrs Wedge was just saying in the car how she liked the way they write this, clever stories with the cold cases and the way they link the characters in. Started season 2 last night.
It wont disappoint! We enjoyed it in our house!

I started Code 404 last night from Sky I think, easy to watch comedy, its not great but its a lazy watch with a few giggles. and its got Stephen Graham who I love.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
We were stuck for something to watch last night and threw on Umbrella Academy episode 5. We watched the first 4 eps probably almost a year ago and gave up on it because it was so boring. But oddly enough, episode 5 was better than all of the previous ones that we remembered, so we might actually finish it off now. Must have been a slow-grower.
Don't get too excited. I stuck with it, I wish I hadn't bothered. Hopefully you will enjoy it more.

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Completed S3 of Gomorrah... Absolutely gets better with each series... Not sure who first recommended it on here... But, I thank you!
Have had my interest sparked about The Bureau so might give that a look before starting S4 of Gomorrah...