TV Series - What Are You Watching?

williamalex1

Money List Winner
On Series 5 of Breaking Bad. Brilliant.
Also picked up on Grays Anatomy again (S15) Starting to hate main character though. Worst actor but in her defence she's surrounded by very good ones, if a bit corny.
Still working through Modern Family. Still funny.
Try watching Better call Saul after you've finished Breaking bad. Story of Saul Goodman becoming a lawyer, a bit slower but I enjoyed it. Some of the BB cast start to appear as it progresses.(y)

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Just watching the Euro 96 England Scotland game. How the heck did we get the sicknotes of Anderton, McManaman and Redknapp on the pitch at the same time??

Piece

Tour Winner
Just watching the Euro 96 England Scotland game. How the heck did we get the sicknotes of Anderton, McManaman and Redknapp on the pitch at the same time??
The football was terrible! Apart from Gaza’s goal. Did laugh during national anthems as Pearce was belting it out whilst Gary Neville said nothing and looked at his toes!

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
on series 2 of Lucifer - not the best thing i have ever seen but ok. I read it may bget good from series 3 if i can keep with it. Firmly stocking filler so far

Just started Mayans MC - and looks really good after 1 episode - same team and closely related to Sons of Anarchy

Fish

Major Champion
Watching The Hurt Locker, powerful stuff, really displays the stress & dark humour veterans had to have, and still have years after to get through crap tours like that.

Watching this brought back memories good & bad of my time in COP/RECCE, attached to some great regiments across different services, and more than explains why I am, who I am and what I am today.

Only those who have been in true ‘contact’ combat will ever understand.

It’s all too dark & too heavy for some to comprehend.

on series 2 of Lucifer - not the best thing i have ever seen but ok. I read it may bget good from series 3 if i can keep with it. Firmly stocking filler so far

Just started Mayans MC - and looks really good after 1 episode - same team and closely related to Sons of Anarchy
I like Lucifer, enjoyed it all for what it was. I think it did get better after it went to Netflix (season 3 onwards). Season 5 due soon, was supposed to be the last, but Netflix have just renewed it for season 6.

not hooked on Mayans MC yet. Was a big fan of SOA, not sure about this. Season 2 just out, haven’t started it yet, but Kurt Sutter ( creator of both, and a writer on both) was kicked off early doors and not involved much on Season2. Haven’t decided if and when to watch.

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Watched the Tiger doc on Sky Documentaries and it was OK. There was some good footage but it was a bit shmaltzy and there was nothing in there I didn't already know. On the other hand McMillions is fascinating, I've seen 3 of the 6 and it is a really interesting story of how the McDonalds promotions in the early 90s were fixed. Probably worth watching without knowing too much more about it to ensure you come to the story as cold as possible.

PNWokingham

Journeyman Pro
I like Lucifer, enjoyed it all for what it was. I think it did get better after it went to Netflix (season 3 onwards). Season 5 due soon, was supposed to be the last, but Netflix have just renewed it for season 6.

not hooked on Mayans MC yet. Was a big fan of SOA, not sure about this. Season 2 just out, haven’t started it yet, but Kurt Sutter ( creator of both, and a writer on both) was kicked off early doors and not involved much on Season2. Haven’t decided if and when to watch.
Still enjoying Mayans after 3 episodes. Tghinking of Kurt Sutter also brings back memories of The Shield, that i reckon is one of the best TV series ever made

Wolf

I agree on this, absolutely loved Lucifer and looking forward to season 5, it definitely got better from season 3 onwards.

As for Mayans, I wanted to like it as I am a huge SoA fan, but just didn't cut it for me, didn't even bother making it through the whole season.

Piece

Tour Winner

Series two of Mayans just out. Took me a bit of time to get into the first series

We’ve just burnt through two seasons of Marcella on Netflix. thought it was decent enough to watch, despite not having a particularly likeable main character. The case in the second season was a bit disturbing but the stories were pretty good.