TV Series - What Are You Watching?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Finished AfterLife last night. I think it did pick up in comedy towards the end of the series. I am getting a bit tired of him constantly breaking down into tears over something that reminds him of his wife - I don't think we really need that in every single scene. And it makes my wife cry every time which I then have to deal with. :LOL: I loved the scene of Matt trying to get out of the date with Kath, that was hilarious. "It's not on the right page... I will have to check my master diary as well..."

murphthemog

Grand Slam Winner
Watched an old episode of Brian Moore meets.... last night on ITV hub. The one where he meets Niki Lauda. Very good. I shall be tracking down the others to watch. Kevin Keegan, Born Borg, amongst others.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Watched an old episode of Brian Moore meets.... last night on ITV hub. The one where he meets Niki Lauda. Very good. I shall be tracking down the others to watch. Kevin Keegan, Born Borg, amongst others.
I saw a bit of this, almost by accident. It was great to see an interview where the interviewer was not looking to be the star attraction. Brian Moore really was a class act, one of my favourite commentators and a very professional broadcaster.

Traminator

"The Sixties."

News documentary series covering the whole of the 60s in the US, from the early days of JFK, through the black equality movement, Martin Luther King, The Beatles, the space missions, Vietnam, Nixon etc etc.

Absolutely stunning original mix of black and white and colour news footage.

On Sky Arts, so available by searching on Sky, NowTV etc.

Superb.

Thank you to all the people who recommended After Life. Just finished Series One - truly brilliant writing, acting and observations on life. I foresee a binge watch through Series Two tonight.

Last night we watched the first two episodes of Unorthodox - a story of a girl removing herself from the Hasidic Jewish community of New York. As well as a good story it gives a really interesting insight into Hasidic Jewish customs and practices - of which I knew nothing.