TV Series - What Are You Watching?

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Up to Episode 5 of Code 404. Cast definitely better than the script. Very corny.

Will finish this series but don't think I'd bother watching a second one.

patricks148

Ryder Cup Winner
didn't see more that 10 mins, but saw something last night called Dave... looked very funny.... esp the "somebody blowme"

anyone else see it?, what was the rest like?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
or Uhtred, son of Uhtred, next door neighbour to Uhtred as we call him.

oh and not just the boots.. the sword on the back is a nonsense too
Ah, but it does look dramatic and cool when he takes it out though :cool:.

I saw a battle in the episode I watched last night. No helmet, no shield. Never happened in the books, would not happen in real life. More tele visual though I guess.

maxfli65

Journeyman Pro
Just watched ep1 of White Lines on Netflix, new murder mystery set in Ibiza. Good start. They have me hooked😳
Seen all 10 now, decent watch but not brilliant, had to find out 'whodunnit'.
Danny Mays was the best thing in it for me, he acts panic mixed with humour rather well. Laurence Fox good too, Angela Griffin weak. 6.5 out of 10.

moogie

Tour Winner
Up to Episode 5 of Code 404. Cast definitely better than the script. Very corny.

Will finish this series but don't think I'd bother watching a second one.

My sentiments too

But it's total garbage

Kept giving it the benefit of another episode, but by then it's too late...... Invested so much time with it, had to see it though to the end
Ashamed to say

IanMcC

We started watching The Blacklist at the beginning of lockdown. It is pretty preposterous, and normally I would have lasted about 4 or 5 episodes.
At this moment we are half way through series 4, so that is around 78 episodes. o_O

GB72

Money List Winner
We started watching The Blacklist at the beginning of lockdown. It is pretty preposterous, and normally I would have lasted about 4 or 5 episodes.
At this moment we are half way through series 4, so that is around 78 episodes. o_O
It is pretty OTT but just good, fun viewing. James Spader hamming it up is always watchable.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
It is pretty OTT but just good, fun viewing. James Spader hamming it up is always watchable.
He has an absolute blast playing that part, boy did he land on his feet getting that role.

Back to IanMcC, the odd series loses track of what it is about and concentrates too much on Liz, yawn. Unfortunately you have to get through those as the following series tends to get back on track again. The last series was the programme back to its best, the current one is a bit meh right now.