TRUMP, What the hell is going on

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
It was all good until your own blind bias (I hesitate to use the word 'bigotry', but it's likely appropriate) showed. And FWIW my (Scottish) heritage is definitely NOT Celtic (nor Rangers for that matter) oriented!
Actually I despise both of the ugly sisters equally so take your self righteous pipe elsewhere. My comment was on how they act and have done to the game up here. My "blind bias" is what's best for the whole of the game in Scotland.

Foxholer

Major Champion
Unfortunately Trump is a long, long way from the calming and uniting President that the United States need at this moment. Very worrying.
He'll keep blaming China! And in some ways he's right - they are definitely becoming a 'threat' to US's dominant position. But treating them as an enemy (cf opponent), like he does, is not the right way imo! Oh, and if not China, then it's 'the liberals' aka Democrats, as it's election time!

He'll keep blaming China! And in some ways he's right - they are definitely becoming a 'threat' to US's dominant position. But treating them as an enemy (cf opponent), like he does, is not the right way imo! Oh, and if not China, then it's 'the liberals' aka Democrats, as it's election time!
He can't blame China for the riots happening across the country...in fact I hear that many of his senior GoP allies don't think he is capable of doing a calming/uniting address to the nation.

Wolf

Didn't Biden Cr*p himself on live TV? And is accused of sexual assault? And is generally creepy?

Why is it the US can't put up one normal candidate.

(before people get irate, I have no horse in the race. It just astounds me)
I know this is quoted from yhe other thread but didn't want to detract it further so brought it over here..

Not sure if Biden did crap himself, but there's been something like 8 counts of reported sexual inappropriate behaviour towards female staff, plus that weird live meet he did on tv the other where he got really creepy with the young girl and she looked very uncomfortable. Certainly comes across as the creepy uncle type.

Makes you wonder how a 77year old less than ideal candidate could be chosen as the best candidate the opposition can offer against Trump. Sadly in America iy comes down to who had most money to spend on a campaign nowadays rather than the most credible candidate for POTUS...

DanFST

Head Pro
I know this is quoted from yhe other thread but didn't want to detract it further so brought it over here..

Completely agree (y)

This - thats the video that made me wretch slightly coupled with the allegations. It's a shame that campaign money is key and the majority of the electorate have no interest in self learning.

Trump standing outside the church in Washington DC...what was he up to standing in front of the church holding up a Bible.

The Bible means a lot to him apparently as he looked at it with some bemusement, which of course he would as he likely knows diddly-squat about it - thinking, as he has stated in the past, that the Old and New Testaments are equally important for Christians.

And of course he won't cite (not quote - just mention) anything in the Bible that he particularly likes. Because he most likely knows nothing at all about the Bible or read much if any of it - but for his support on the Evangelic Right it looks good.

So let's clear the peaceful demonstrators out of the way using tear gas so that he can walk - hard man statesman-like - from the WH to the church so that he can be photographed holding up a Bible. How very Christian. :(

BTW - I know that for most here and out there this may be of minimal interest - but for at least one :) it is a cause for a bit of head shaking and bemusement that he thought that what he was doing was 'a good thing'...maybe he thinks that if he publicly demonstrates that he believes he has God on his side, then that will justify his behaviour, words and actions. Maybe - but who knows.

Last edited:

Robster59

Tour Rookie
Trump standing outside the church in Washington DC...what was he up to standing in front of the church holding up a Bible.

The Bible means a lot to him apparently as he looked at it with some bemusement, which of course he would as he likely knows diddly-squat about it - thinking, as he has stated in the past, that the Old and New Testaments are equally important for Christians.

And of course he won't cite (not quote - just mention) anything in the Bible that he particularly likes. Because he most likely knows nothing at all about the Bible or read much if any of it - but for his support on the Evangelic Right it looks good.

So let's clear the peaceful demonstrators out of the way using tear gas so that he can walk - hard man statesman-like - from the WH to the church so that he can be photographed holding up a Bible. How very Christian. :(

BTW - I know that for most here and out there this may be of minimal interest - but for at least one :) it is a cause for a bit of head shaking and bemusement that he thought that what he was doing was 'a good thing'...maybe he thinks that if he publicly demonstrates that he believes he has God on his side, then that will justify his behaviour, words and actions. Maybe - but who knows.
It has not gone down well with the religious leaders
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52890650

patricks148

Global Moderator
Staff member
i think we have been too dismissive of the US and its diversity, after all they did elect a President of Colour (orange admittedly) who also has a learning difficulty;)

Last edited:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
He really doesn't have a clue does he. It's all about him isn't it and I am sure some former presidents would point to their own achievements

A simple google search brought up some of Obama's acheivements https://obamawhitehouse.archives.go...merican-community-during-obama-administration

Even an article claiming Obama wasn't that great still reckons he was better than Trump https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...-obama-was-better-black-americans-than-he-is/

Hoganman1

I guess a lot of you think we're crazy over here. Well, about 40% of us are crazy. However, I'm part of the 60%. I'm a Scotch/Irish Democrat that lives in the South and I'm very frustrated with what this guy is doing (or not doing). Please don't judge us based on what you see from the trumplicans. I hope and pray that Joe Biden is our next President. He's certainly not perfect, but he is a decent human being and will surround himself with smart competent people just like Obama did.

Hoganman1

Well two good things happened today. Finally, they charged and hopefully arrested the other three police officers than participated in the murder of George Floyd AND it looks like the repubs won't be having their convention here in Charlotte. My family and I all worked for the DNC when their convention nominated President Obama in 2012. We didn't want the stain on that legacy the orange clown and his followers would have brought to our wonderful city.