Track and Trace contact list

Traminator

Just remember, if you get a call from a track and tracer telling you to quarantine for 14
days, and who you have been in contact with, here's your list;

Klopp
Alisson
Robertson
Alexander-Arnold
Wijnaldum
Van Dyik
Lovren
Milner
Henderson
Salah
Mane
Firmino

:)
The next game's against Everton so it won't make any difference 😅

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
It's obviously a joke but does highlight a potential problem with the system.

So many privacy concerns but I tend to think if you're asked to isolate you should be told who named you as a contact.
Also massive flaws in the system ... When people travel on public transport they have no idea who they are meeting .......... How they going to share those people's details

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
It's obviously a joke but does highlight a potential problem with the system.

So many privacy concerns but I tend to think if you're asked to isolate you should be told who named you as a contact.
Unless it's mandatory for everyone to partake of the scheme, I don't think it's going to work and like you I have grave concerns about privacy

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Also massive flaws in the system ... When people travel on public transport they have no idea who they are meeting .......... How they going to share those people's details
I raised that point yesterday and seems an obvious flaw in the system. That's before you even talk about privacy issues and how many take it up. Will there be checks on those that do quarantine? Who is doing that and will everyone be checked up on?

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
I raised that point yesterday and seems an obvious flaw in the system. That's before you even talk about privacy issues and how many take it up. Will there be checks on those that do quarantine? Who is doing that and will everyone be checked up on?
It's not a new concept but seemingly a problem in the UK.