Things That Gladden The Heart

IanM

Journeyman Pro
Anyway... Mrs M has returned with a box of external xmas lights for the house.... the old ones are no good she says. Anyway, I think the box should have been labelled "External Lights for the QE2" are are so many of them....

......she's very happy! I just think the National Grid is going to take a hell of a hit in about 20 minutes so if the forum goes down, sorry!

Wolf

Arrived home from work last night to find that Mrs Wolf had made a homemade ginger bread train in all its glory. Needless to say its now missing a roof and come carriages

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Our one and only Christmas party was one for the dogs (says a lot about us!). So lots of fun games and agility stuff. Both failed miserably in the "Tunnel of Temptation" but Barley and I reached the final of the "Speed Chase" and even beat a couple of collies on the way. He did so well up close with lots of excited dogs. Even though it's been 3 years since we rescued him, he still improves and gives us a sense of reward and pride...

DRW

Tour Rookie
The family coming to ours on Christmas day, cant wait.

Such a magical time and although dad will be missing for the 2nd time it will still be a magical day and will have a toast at dinner to remember the loved ones that are no longer with us and remember all the good times.

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Of my grandsons only the youngest still believes... When seeing Santa a few weeks back he told him he wanted custard for Xmas... Which caused some amusement within the grotto... Anyhow he clearly listened as amongst little man's gifts was a four pack of ambrosia Devon custard! Which had him beaming ear to ear 😁😁😁...

#iamabelievertoo

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
We got my son the gaming PC he has been wanting all year, didn't want anything else.

His face was a light up picture when he realised Santa had delivered it in parts and he needs to build it himself.

I even typed up a script font letter from Santa with instructions (and to ask dad for help 😊).

Its small things like that that make the difference rather than just buying a big box system. He will have an investment in it now.

Merry Christmas and whether you believe or not, I hope the big guy was good to you.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Boxing Day Invitational and a couple of pals from our previous club played. Great company, decent golf and a birdie on the last was the icing on the cake!