Things That Gladden The Heart

Lewis Hamilton getting a grid penalty and then a race penalty costing him a podium.
Some of the other drivers refusing to be bullied into taking a knee.
Funny I don't remember Hamilton boycotting his sponsor's invites to the Epsom Derby a few times for a lack of black jockeys competing.

Thread starter #3,364

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
What did it replace Homer?

If it’s anything like the G400 you won’t be disappointed. i stupidly sold my Ping G400 18months ago and have regretted it since.
Replaced the Ping G. Wasn't really in the market but it was my birthday a few weeks ago and HID didn't know what to buy and I didn't know what I wanted (even I've got enough shoes) and so hit the pro shop demo model on a whim and really liked it. The G was behaving better in its last few rounds so I'll keep it as a spare which will leave me with a G25 (one slight dink) to shift

Stuart_C

Money List Winner
Replaced the Ping G. Wasn't really in the market but it was my birthday a few weeks ago and HID didn't know what to buy and I didn't know what I wanted (even I've got enough shoes) and so hit the pro shop demo model on a whim and really liked it. The G was behaving better in its last few rounds so I'll keep it as a spare which will leave me with a G25 (one slight dink) to shift
Nice👍

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
A five star withering Kevin look from my eldest grandson...
Taking me back 25+ years when his dad/uncle used to deliver me similar...

All I asked him was, if he wanted a ride on the Teddy Bears picnic train which is back running again over at the Lido...

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
My brother being able to visit our mum in a care home.

My wife and I being able to cuddle my granddaughter.

Well we didn't actually, we had a grown up discussion about it with her and decided we will leave it for another couple of weeks.
Nice to know you can though.