Things That Gladden The Heart

Thread starter #3,321

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Ah that sounds decent. I know that any of the pubs I used to go to will be a nightmare so I won't be rushing back immediately. But these are pubs in Harrow, Watford etc where they were often rammed anyway.
There's a pub near the club that is tucked away and really a locals only pub and they are staggering attendance and time allowed as it is only small so hard to SD. The clubhouse apparently can house 30 inside (order at the bar, take a SD seat and staff will bring it to you) and 24 on the patio (fat chance in this weather). Think that will be a better bet to have a pint in there after the game rather than a rammed pub somewhere

patricks148

Global Moderator
Staff member
the wife being included in posts by a couple of Texans she know on facebook... what they posted was BLM in the UK and scotland , shoot a white person on sight, they just didn't get it was fake... even after it was poited out that not many in the UK have guns...:ROFLMAO:

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Was meant to start a new job on 1st April. Start date pushed back to 1st July and then 1st August with no guarantees. Parcel arrived in the post today with my work laptop albeit a month early.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Remembering to buy some prawns so that we can have paella not spanish chicken with rice tonight :D
Not a lot wrong with Spanish Chicken - and Delia does a very nice Poulet Basque in her Summer Book - but a Paella - yes - that would be nice. Pity Mrs Hogie is not a great fan...enjoy :)

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Probably shouldn't amuse for several reasons... However, went to deepest darkest Kent today to collect eldest grandson... Passing through the wonderful seaside resort of Margate spotted an old fashioned beach goods emporium fully open and stocked ready for business even on a classic seaside weather day... Overcast, windy and damp... The shop owners optimism certainly brought a smile to my face...

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Probably shouldn't amuse for several reasons... However, went to deepest darkest Kent today to collect eldest grandson... Passing through the wonderful seaside resort of Margate spotted an old fashioned beach goods emporium fully open and stocked ready for business even on a classic seaside weather day... Overcast, windy and damp... The shop owners optimism certainly brought a smile to my face...
surely the thing that gladdened the heart was that you made it out of Margate