Things That Gladden The Heart

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Spotting a new born Shetland pony foal on my evening walk up the hill.
Beyond cute with his wee jacket.
Always amazes me how big they are compared to the mare when they are born, can't be much fun lugging that weight around for a few months.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
A nice social distance brunch with the mother in law

I let them all chat outside whilst I cooked the 4 of us lunch.

Will be better once the gazebo I bought arrives for more cover but it was dry out there.

Lots of clean plates, straight in the dishwasher to prevent any spreading.

Made sure only I prepared and cleaned up , washing hands and sides many times as I went.

Bit more effort than the old days but shows we can still enjoy a meal together

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Thread starter #3,112

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Decent golf, decent company, played well and came home to a beautiful joint of beef, home made yorkies and all the trimmings. Ate at 4.00 and still hard to get off the couch. I love my wife and her cooking and, yes I am a very lucky man

Lazkir

Head Pro
Decent golf, decent company, played well and came home to a beautiful joint of beef, home made yorkies and all the trimmings. Ate at 4.00 and still hard to get off the couch. I love my wife and her cooking and, yes I am a very lucky man
That sounds like a perfect Sunday!

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Whilst looking for some connectors I found a stash of facemasks which'll come in handy when/if we resume using public transport... Saving some pences... Sadly the connectors remained unfound...

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Getting our Tesco online delivery today and they'd substituted the bottle of Tesco Napolean French brandy that I'd ordered for a bottle of Curvosier VSOP instead. Slight irritation in that I'd ordered a litre bottle and the substitution was only a 70cl bottle but still very pleased with the swap.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Getting our Tesco online delivery today and they'd substituted the bottle of Tesco Napolean French brandy that I'd ordered for a bottle of Curvosier VSOP instead. Slight irritation in that I'd ordered a litre bottle and the substitution was only a 70cl bottle but still very pleased with the swap.
I quite like Tesco's Napoleon brandy with lots of ice and coke zero (y)(y)