Things That Gladden The Heart

Traminator

A couple of small pluses for me this week... For the first time since my accident I have been able to put on my favourite pair of loafers... The crocs can now be binned (y)... And, getting on the scales, this morning, I am down to 89Kgs :):)... Twenty years, at least, since I've seen that figure... And and, I am back to working on getting my balance sorted...
I read that pushing someone else's trolley round the local golf course is excellent rehab 😉😅

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Renewing my passport. The online process is so clunky it could go in Random Irritations but...the 10 years later photo and I don't look a lot different :D

So I either looked a decade older a decade ago or I look a decade younger now...I'm running with the latter!

Slime

Tour Winner
Renewing my passport. The online process is so clunky it could go in Random Irritations but...the 10 years later photo and I don't look a lot different :D

So I either looked a decade older a decade ago or I look a decade younger now...I'm running with the latter!
Post the pics on here ....................................... let us decide. ;)

Wolf

One involved in a charge at protesters where he would have hurt multiple people? Yes.
Except he didn't charge at protesters, if you see the footage from ground angle the protesters pushed a bike into the horse, scaring it and causing it to bolt which led to the police officer being severely injured.

So if that Gladdens your heart there's something seriously wrong with you.

Liverpoolphil

Grand Slam Winner
One involved in a charge at protesters where he would have hurt multiple people? Yes.
It wasn’t a charge - horse got spooked after someone threw something and hit it meaning the horse bolted.

I don’t know if sometimes you post for affect or you really do that that disrespectful mentality

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Except he didn't charge at protesters, if you see the footage from ground angle the protesters pushed a bike into the horse, scaring it and causing it to bolt which led to the police officer being severely injured.

So if that Gladdens your heart there's something seriously wrong with you.

think its pretty clear thats true

Papas1982

Tour Winner
It wasn’t a charge - horse got spooked after someone threw something and hit it meaning the horse bolted.

I don’t know if sometimes you post for affect or you really do that that disrespectful mentality
A large part of that imo. Seems to take pride in being controversial.

For someone who seems quite intelligent there's now way the posts aren't calculated for maximum effect[/QUOTE]

PhilTheFragger

Global Moderator
Staff member
Content deleted, infraction given, resulting in a 2 week ban

So how come people were up in arms about the content,which was up for 40 minutes, yet nobody bothered to report it.
😡