Things That Gladden The Heart

Wolf

Email from work confirming that we back from Monday, doing 6 person small group outdoor activities.

I wont be doing my normal job but instead I'll be utilised as PTI with all the RAF personnel taking sessions. Might not be what im meant to do but I'm happy to be getting paid to do something that's not stuck at home on a laptop.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Email from work confirming that we back from Monday, doing 6 person small group outdoor activities.

I wont be doing my normal job but instead I'll be utilised as PTI with all the RAF personnel taking sessions. Might not be what im meant to do but I'm happy to be getting paid to do something that's not stuck at home on a laptop.
tenor-16.gif

Liverpoolphil

Grand Slam Winner

PTI ?!

I think they have removed the mirrors from the guardroom just so they can get into the gym 😁

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Bit of a weird one this.

Yesterday was my uncles funeral. I've no idea why it took so long to arrange, but the good think was that we drove via the hospital as he worked there.

Always knew he was well liked, but the streets were lined with hundreds of colleague and ex patients all applauding as we drove past.

Made a bad day as good as it could be.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro

Nice one πŸ‘Œ

Getting out the house and a bit of normality is so good regardless of what it is

Blue in Munich

Money List Winner
Bit of a weird one this.

Yesterday was my uncles funeral. I've no idea why it took so long to arrange, but the good think was that we drove via the hospital as he worked there.

Always knew he was well liked, but the streets were lined with hundreds of colleague and ex patients all applauding as we drove past.

Made a bad day as good as it could be.
No, not weird mate, totally understandable. Glad it seems to have gone as well for you as these things can.

Thread starter #3,057

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Simple pleasures. Home grown rocket, lettuce, spring onions, as part of the salad with a wonderful honey and mustard dressing finished with a home made raspberry sorbet. Not long before we'll have beetroot, tomatoes, chives and new potatoes we can add to the plate. HID has done wonders under lockdown to get so much food growing