Things That Gladden The Heart

rosecott

Money List Winner
Had a 2-trip trundle moving a birdbath from the far reaches of the garden to a new home in a border I see from my kitchen window. It was worth the effort as I am now handsomely entertained with 2 birdbaths and they are queuing up for entry.

Swinglowandslow

Just bottled up some elderflower cordial. One of the year's seasonal rituals. First asparagus (although I never got round to asparagus cordial...), now this. It's a great time of year.
Reminds me of a course I was on in the employment days. Our group were each told to expect to give a ten minute talk next time.
One chap turns up with a suitcase. His turn to give the talk. He produces samples of elderberry wine. Lovely talk it was, we all, including the instructor, finished up pi.....d.
Unbelievable stuff it was

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Had a 2-trip trundle moving a birdbath from the far reaches of the garden to a new home in a border I see from my kitchen window. It was worth the effort as I am now handsomely entertained with 2 birdbaths and they are queuing up for entry.
what sort of "birds" are you hoping for?

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Our friendly frog has taken up summer residence in our water feature... Doubt it is the same frog from previous years and our water feature is a water filled planter with a couple of aquatic plants... But hey, it puts a smile on our faces...

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
they sent an email out earlier, only reopening outdoor spaces and from June 3rd, the list of whats opening/booking is available tomorrow
Cliveden is the nearest property to us... There's generally plenty of space there, in theory, to distance... We'll most likely give it a miss in the first week, to let it settle down, before giving it a go...

Been out and about revisiting sites from childhood/youth... Including some 'courtship' venues... Happy, happy days! :):)

That would involve me going up to the car park overlooking Epsom Downs next to the long uphill par-4. Most of Surrey have had intimate relations in that car park.