Things That Gladden The Heart

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Realistically that’s the right thing to do, I have enough spares. I was wondering if the quarantine will be an issue if I flew back for a weekend
No idea what the rules are in Sweden but in the UK the quarantine rules don't start until 8th June so if you can get back next weekend you won't have to quarantine at this end. I'm guessing the quarantine deadline might have something to do with why my UK based job working for a Swedish company (who will be flying their staff over) has had the start date brought forward from 9th to 2nd June.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
No idea what the rules are in Sweden but in the UK the quarantine rules don't start until 8th June so if you can get back next weekend you won't have to quarantine at this end. I'm guessing the quarantine deadline might have something to do with why my UK based job working for a Swedish company (who will be flying their staff over) has had the start date brought forward from 9th to 2nd June.
I was discussing with the wife last night, the risk to get a return flight is too great. She asked if I had sorted my clubs out and my main bag is sorted out but locked in my car. Which she needs to pull out the garage to get to ... and she doesn’t like my car it’s a little bit noisy

Traminator

I was discussing with the wife last night, the risk to get a return flight is too great. She asked if I had sorted my clubs out and my main bag is sorted out but locked in my car. Which she needs to pull out the garage to get to ... and she doesn’t like my car it’s a little bit noisy
If only you'd received perfect advice on how to get your clubs out there in the first place 🤷‍♂️😅

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
If only you'd received perfect advice on how to get your clubs out there in the first place 🤷‍♂️😅
I had no fixed accommodation at that point dragging a 20 kg case and a set of sticks was not an option... believe it or not I have locked accommodation down until at least end of august which could then be extended hopefully for a year. Which given the state of the housing market over here is pretty good

Thread starter #3,010
Watching a family of goldfinches on the bird feeders especially the mother trying to encourage a fledgling to fly onto it and feed. It wasn't having it and so mum was feed it on top of the fence. Eventually she persuaded it into the tree and showed her how to tuck into the whitefly our plum tree seems infested in at the moment. Definitely go the hang of that

The glory of the countryside my golf course winds through, and the joy of playing it yesterday on a beautiful sunny and warm evening in the company of my bestest golfing buddy. And I can reflect how fortunate and blessed I am to be able to afford to be a member and simply to be playing.