Things That Gladden The Heart

rosecott

Money List Winner
Anybody watch Charlie Brooker’s Viral wipe last night,

Quite a few mirthful chortles emanated during the program.

Hard hitting, controversial and a bit rude in places, but well worth a watch 👍
It was a must watch for the times we're going through - his books are also well worth reading.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
How long did that take?
Ryanair offered me a travel voucher valid for a year .. so I did not go for the refund, I will if it looks like I cannot take it up
It's been about 7 weeks since the cancelled holiday. I've seen advice not to accept vouchers because then if they go bust you won't be able to get the money back. Ryanair just keep putting us off, and we've heard rumours they could be going under, so I've filled out a refund request via my bank/credit card for them now.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
It's been about 7 weeks since the cancelled holiday. I've seen advice not to accept vouchers because then if they go bust you won't be able to get the money back. Ryanair just keep putting us off, and we've heard rumours they could be going under, so I've filled out a refund request via my bank/credit card for them now.
Okay think I’ll follow that route

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Jet2 have refunded me cash. Completely unprompted.

In genuinely heart warming news, we have a cuckoo somewhere on our course and it was really going for it last night.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Got to air bnb, girl was fantastic she met me at the tram stop having given me all the details- made coming off the train a piece of cake! Think I am going to like it here.