Things That Gladden The Heart

Ye Olde Boomer

It's been nearly a half century since we've had babies about, but we have had puppies. When Molly had her milk teeth, she gnawed on me and had me bleeding every day. Because they're only held on by skin and not bone, a pup's baby teeth are as sharp as razors.
Now that her teeth are strong enough to remove my hand altogether, she's a lot less dangerous.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Dr Katherine Henderson, President of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine. If you get the chance to watch her interview on Andrew Marr this morning you'll see why. Every line of emotive, negative and critical questioning (typical BBC) was met with calm reassurance and quashed all his hopes of some drama.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
How quickly today has gone - relatively. I'm thinking losing an hour is a good thing at the moment - David feels it justifies his tardiness in the mornings by staying longer in bed!

Stuart_C

Money List Winner
Oh Dear......…..this really did make me laugh for all the wrong reasons.
Police stopped a Coventry man on the motorway.
He was making a 224 mile journey to pick up some windows off EBay for £15.
He could not fit the windows and his wife into the car so the wife was travelling back in the boot.:love:

😁😁😁

Last night the Hot water Comedy Club in town decided to stream "as live" a show from a couple of weeks ago on youtube at 8pm.

Somebody rang the OB saying the club was open and they turned up with a van, car and 12 officers to empty the club, only the said club was closed 😁😁

I hope the grass,sorry the informer, was charged with wasting police time.😁