Things That Gladden The Heart

Honestly, down here there are so many that, unless there's a flock, you almost dont notice them...
The breeding and release program that happened years ago about 15 miles down the road has been such a success.
Councils are having to tell people not to feed them - theres almost too many...
Loads around the M40 just past High Wycombe heading north...

Orikoru

Tour Winner
With not much else to go out and do, this might be the first time in my life I ever actually enjoy cutting the grass. Probably not though. :LOL:

Edit: Nope, I was wrong.

Last edited:

Hobbit

Ryder Cup Winner
Cake. CAKE!

HID has had a baking day... warm Victoria sponge. A coffee cake AND two of my savoury favourites, cheese and onion pie and corn beef and potato pie. I will look like a shed by the end of the lockdown. The 2.5st I lost in the last 2 years will return.

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Cake. CAKE!

HID has had a baking day... warm Victoria sponge. A coffee cake AND two of my savoury favourites, cheese and onion pie and corn beef and potato pie. I will look like a shed by the end of the lockdown. The 2.5st I lost in the last 2 years will return.
Green with envy here... Dieting presently and not sure what I am missing most cake 🎂 or beer🍺...

Imurg

Grand Slam Winner
Seeing the Space station flying over a couple of minutes ago.
Got the binoculars on it and it was as clear as day...until the curve of the Earth cut out the sunlight and it disappeared
Flat earth eh..?

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Used my allowance today to go on a 20m bike ride - in shorts! So got my daily exercise and vitamin D quota. Bit chilly on the head so a buff under my helmet next time. Best part was a red kite swooping low (I was looking a bit tired) and joining me for a few precious seconds...awesome.