Things That Gladden The Heart

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Honestly, down here there are so many that, unless there's a flock, you almost dont notice them...
The breeding and release program that happened years ago about 15 miles down the road has been such a success.
Councils are having to tell people not to feed them - theres almost too many...
If there’s food shortages you could eat them if there’s that many

patricks148

Ryder Cup Winner
Terrific birds, you wont find any near grouse moor areas unfortunately, place I've seen them the most is Menorca/Majorca, very abundant there. Seems to be a lot more in England than up here although Dingwall has a good population that the locals feed.
Was lucky enough to watch an otter whilst waiting for the Luing ferry a couple of weekends ago, lovely animal.
there were, but some twat poisoned most of them about 5 years ago, killed all but a few, starting to recover now, had one over the kings last week, not seen one over sneck in a while

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
The simple daily pleasure of walking my two gorgeous dogs across the gorgeous English countryside. Their absolute joy at being outside and alive is very infectious...

Love 'em to bits :love:

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Terrific birds, you wont find any near grouse moor areas unfortunately, place I've seen them the most is Menorca/Majorca, very abundant there. Seems to be a lot more in England than up here although Dingwall has a good population that the locals feed.
Was lucky enough to watch an otter whilst waiting for the Luing ferry a couple of weekends ago, lovely animal.
We see them often on the Malvern Hills. Majestically circling with those forked shaped tails.

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
What made me smile, yesterday, was watching some old Fools 'n Horses on Gold... Great comedy but, the funniest part was the politically correct fuzzing out of the tittie calendar (in the flat)...

Also, making me smile 😃 is... Political threads saying Boris this, Boris that... When, in truth, it's DomCum this, DomCum that 😁😉✌...