Things That Gladden The Heart

Wolf

You'll be fine mate. I had a 15yr old, 9 yr old, 8 yr & 3 kids under 4 (4, 3 & 1) all at home. So you will breeze it, you will be bloody knackered but happy 👌

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Someone up the road has put food out for the Red Kites...
Currently about 20 circling a back garden taking it in turns to dive down for something.
Could watch it all day although it'll probably all be gone in 5 minutes
Someone over the road does that as well, stunning animals. I had one swoop down in front of me and grab a mouse last year, what a sight.

Hobbit

Ryder Cup Winner
Cod croquettes, hash brown chips and Heinz beans with tartare sauce. Not forgetting a large white wine. Apple crumble and cus for afters!!

maxfli65

Journeyman Pro
Someone up the road has put food out for the Red Kites...
Currently about 20 circling a back garden taking it in turns to dive down for something.
Could watch it all day although it'll probably all be gone in 5 minutes
Terrific birds, you wont find any near grouse moor areas unfortunately, place I've seen them the most is Menorca/Majorca, very abundant there. Seems to be a lot more in England than up here although Dingwall has a good population that the locals feed.
Was lucky enough to watch an otter whilst waiting for the Luing ferry a couple of weekends ago, lovely animal.

Imurg

Grand Slam Winner
Terrific birds, you wont find any near grouse moor areas unfortunately, place I've seen them the most is Menorca/Majorca, very abundant there. Seems to be a lot more in England than up here although Dingwall has a good population that the locals feed.
Was lucky enough to watch an otter whilst waiting for the Luing ferry a couple of weekends ago, lovely animal.
Honestly, down here there are so many that, unless there's a flock, you almost dont notice them...
The breeding and release program that happened years ago about 15 miles down the road has been such a success.
Councils are having to tell people not to feed them - theres almost too many...