The SNIP

Thread starter #1

Colonel Bogey

If they are sooooo wonderful and everyone likes their policies soooooo much, well the Remain one anyway, why don't they put up (or shut up) in the whole of the UK? Then the poison dwarf could then rule over us all and the Remainers would have a real party that has always wanted to Remain to vote for?

If they are sooooo wonderful and everyone likes their policies soooooo much, well the Remain one anyway, why don't they put up (or shut up) in the whole of the UK? Then the poison dwarf could then rule over us all and the Remainers would have a real party that has always wanted to Remain to vote for?
The clue is in the S of SNP...

HughJars

Q-School Graduate
Why would they sit in England? What a bizzare thought process you must have. Though that said, "poison dwarf" for someone of average height probably sums you up, you complete fud.

murphthemog

Grand Slam Winner
If they sat in more constituencies, they would have more MPs potentially, and could vote through independence for themselves.

Thread starter #10

Colonel Bogey

If a party in England adopted the general political practice of the SNP I am absolutely certain that they would romp any election. (Ex independence of course )
Now this is what I was thinking. I don't like them or trust NS, BUT they have consistantly said the same thing over and over etc etc. This, I think, gives them some credability

Hobbit

Ryder Cup Winner
Now this is what I was thinking. I don't like them or trust NS, BUT they have consistantly said the same thing over and over etc etc. This, I think, gives them some credability
As have the LibDems, especially in the 2017 election in which they got truly hammered.

Liverpoolphil

Grand Slam Winner
Last time they held any "sway" they made a complete Horlicks of the opportunity...
But in the end they didn’t really hold any “sway” and were dead ducks in the coalition with them being screwed over by the Tories - bet they wish they could turn back the clock to 2010 and make a different turn