The end of slow play??

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Could be worse.
Mixed foursomes when my husband hits his tee shot out of bounds and I have to play the third shot from the white tees on the longest hole on the golf course!
My mate won’t play with his wife for that reason.
It just makes dinner nicer if they only play social golf together.

sunshine

Could be worse.
Mixed foursomes when my husband hits his tee shot out of bounds and I have to play the third shot from the white tees on the longest hole on the golf course!
I didn't know it worked that way!

We have a 185 yard par 3 over water, at least 150 yard carry, and the further right you go the longer the carry. Lots of balls in that lake! Mr Mimms would be a little nervous knowing that if he found water you would have to take on that shot next! The red tee plays from a different angle with no water to carry.

I didn't know it worked that way!

We have a 185 yard par 3 over water, at least 150 yard carry, and the further right you go the longer the carry. Lots of balls in that lake! Mr Mimms would be a little nervous knowing that if he found water you would have to take on that shot next! The red tee plays from a different angle with no water to carry.
In that case we would have planned that I teed off on that hole, so that if I plonked it in the water, he would replay the shot from the ladies tee!