Thai massage

Thread starter #1

Tashyboy

Money List Winner
For the good of this forum. I have just sacrificed 1 hour of me holiday and had a thai massgae to see if its benefits would help us golfers.
Now the ladies all looked very pleasing on the eye and all looked willing to help
Me ( and missis T and her pal ) in helping me with this reseaerch. So an hour later and £7.50 later how did it go. Well am typing this with me tongue coz its one of only two muscles that was not massaged. The massage started on me back, neck and shoulders and was Physical and sensual. Honey was certainly earning her £7.50. It was only at the point of when Honey said “ turn over “ that i realised Honey was in fact Harry. A point emphasised when Harry put my head on his lap and his “ tackle” dropped on me forehead. But heyho its Thailand and they tell me thats the norm. The head massage was the nearest sensation i have had to when me mum checked me head for head-lice when i was a kid. Can see the benefits of the top lads having a sports massage after a game. When i get home, Gonna have a word wi me club pro and see if he can get a couple of Thai birds in to help with me swing.
And that ends the research til
Tomorrow.

PS. If ever having a massage out here. Should you ever be asked “would you like extras”.
Dont ask for a cuppa tea with biscuits as “ a swallow with a couple of hobknobs” has a differant meaning here than in mansfield. Now wheres that sudocrem.

Last edited:

adam6177

Journeyman Pro
I've had quite a few massages in my time, the only one I didn't like was a bamboo massage..... the girl (who weighed around 6 stone wringing wet) was running bamboo up my shins and I could have knocked her out it hurt so much.

I'm not sure I could have a massage with a fella....because what happens when they ask you to turn over and for some inexplicable reason your old chap has decided you're enjoy the massage quite a lot. I'm not sure where that would leave me.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
I've only ever had massages on my back and shoulders. No issues with tension in the belly region :D.

I learnt early on that when it hurts, shout out. Otherwise they keep going, you tense to protect yourself, they dig harder and it becomes a vicious circle. Leaving in pain is not what it is about.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
When on holiday in Zanzibar I went scuba diving wife didn't want to come so she had a Thai massage and booked me one just after her, I passed her on the way in and asked what it was like, with a smile on her face she said " very good"
Looking at the very attractive lady that gave her a massage I was rather looking forward to it.
I didn't realise she booked one of the more intense massages and of course it was a lady of more advanced years that was to give me mine, it was quite uncomfortable and somewhat painful and I would not get another massage like that again.

therod

Money List Winner
Different Rammel? Or different errrr non rammel (not sure the opposite of rammel?) 😉

You played any ping pong??

Kellfire

Tour Winner
you've obviously never had the kind of massages that I've had!
I’ve had one Thai massage and whilst she was working her magic on my buttocks there was definite hand on lad moments but I never felt excited about it. Possibly because for such a small woman she had hands like a vice and I couldn’t decide if I was enjoying the massage or being folded up.

therod

Money List Winner
I’ve had one Thai massage and whilst she was working her magic on my buttocks there was definite hand on lad moments but I never felt excited about it. Possibly because for such a small woman she had hands like a vice and I couldn’t decide if I was enjoying the massage or being folded up.
I had one, over here in a Thai themed spa, in a swanky hotel. It hurt and I felt weird for the rest of the day. I like a sports massage but the Thai version felt odd, definitely not ‘stimulating’ !!

Wolf

Ive had quite a few deep tissue massages and never felt an ounce of awkwardness as I'm to busy nearly falling asleep as they relax me so much..