Teeth whitening

Rooter

Money List Winner
Ignore the grandads, who don't care what they look like. I know first hand what having stained teeth can do for your confidence and self esteem. i have personally not had it done, however i believe the most effective treatment without going silly money is the route that uses a get and gum shields overnight. I have seen some friends with great results. Not sure on the cost.

drive4show

Ryder Cup Winner
Ignore the grandads, who don't care what they look like. I know first hand what having stained teeth can do for your confidence and self esteem. i have personally not had it done, however i believe the most effective treatment without going silly money is the route that uses a get and gum shields overnight. I have seen some friends with great results. Not sure on the cost.
My G/F went down this route, she has lovely pearly white gnashers now. Think it cost her about £300.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
I was told many moons ago that your teeth should be the same whiteness as the whites of your eyes.
Be careful if you do get it done, quite a lot of harm can be done if done wrongly or by amateurs.

Had it done September last year.
Phillips zoom treatment.
Cost me £255. An assessment and mould for a tray to be made. Then back in a week later for the treatment. Takes about an hour and a half. Doesn’t hurt but you get sensitive teeth for day afterwards. I have something called tooth mousse and it reduces sensitivity more than a toothpaste will for those sensitive days.

Had it done because I was generally displeased with the service, dull receptions, the feeling of being a rushed in and out patient of the NHS that I didn’t go for 10 years.

Teeth ended up in a sorry state, so found a lovely private dentist that made my teeth and gums all new so wanted to treat them.

Personally when I’ve got spare money again and my teeth are ready I’ll have veneers.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
You can buy strips to put on yourself at home which probably save you money, but the effect is nowhere near as dramatic I wouldn't have thought.

Tashyboy

Money List Winner
Had them bleached years ago, complete and utter waste of money. Went down the Gum and gel route. It was a two part gel. one with bleach one with pain killer in it. It was ok til you had a glass of coffee or red wine then back to square one. Dentist said to try more bleach gel than painkiller gel. It was agony. Gave me er toothache.