Snowflake Britain

Thread starter #1

Basher

Tour Winner
A relatively new phrase In the English language.
Assuming you’re not one of the new age of ultra politically correct types, what particular snowflakeness really gets your goat?

One of the main issues I have is with all this Uber health & safety boll0ck$ (I make no apologies.) Kids not allowed to make slides in the playground, kept in at break time if there are too many wet leaves on the ground (slipping hazard)

I could go on but would be interested to see what boils your pi$$!!! 🤬😆

People that take offence of views differing from their own.

The whole “be tolerant around sensitive people that have the inability to man up because they’ve been cuddled in mummy’s blankey far too long” group.

Parents are to blame for this, their bias towards their children have ruined them. They don’t like the world outside.
Keep feeding them treats and participation medals and the world owes them once they’ve grown up.

Hobbit

Ryder Cup Winner
Very little boils my pee. Life is life, with various peaks and troughs, opinions and counter opinions. Then there's job's-worths. They have a job to do, and some do it a particular way. Learn to walk away smiling. I see little point in dwelling too much on most things. Whilst you're chewing and bumping your gums about it do you think that those that wound you up are giving you a second thought.

Get on with enjoying life.

People that break the rules when many adhere to them.
Using asteroid for swear words really boils my blood :)

You can’t blindly follow rules. Rules can often be there for rules sake. Most lacking in common sense or the assumptions that nobody has any.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Very little boils my pee. Life is life, with various peaks and troughs, opinions and counter opinions. Then there's job's-worths. They have a job to do, and some do it a particular way. Learn to walk away smiling. I see little point in dwelling too much on most things. Whilst you're chewing and bumping your gums about it do you think that those that wound you up are giving you a second thought.

Hippy 😂

Liverpoolphil

Grand Slam Winner

Sums it up nicely - far too many spend most of the time complaining about what others do in their life - far too many get irritated by the smallest things, for me life is great and the snowflake insult etc is just poor and the thread will end up be an excuse for people to just slag others off. Merry Xmas Hobbit 👍🎅