Size of phones..

Thread starter #1

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Got a iPhone 8 Plus via work... what is the size of this blooming thing!! I thought mobile phones r supposed to be small and discreet.. this one looks like it was built for Hulk. Also am told that these are not the biggest either..
i hear women say ‘size matters’ but this must be painful ..

Hacker Khan

Money List Winner
Aren't some of them called phablets nowadays? Kind of in between a phone and a tablet device. The bigger the screen the better for me, but there does come a point where it becomes difficult to carry one around when you are out and don't have a handy man bag.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Yeah I can't stand them. If you want a screen that big get an iPad. Who wants a phone that barely even fits in your pocket??

Wolf

Love mybl Huawei Mate Pro, nice big screen does everything you need and still fits in a pocket, seriously question the size of some people's pockets if they don't fit new mobiles in them.

Pin-seeker

Money List Winner
Yeah I can't stand them. If you want a screen that big get an iPad. Who wants a phone that barely even fits in your pocket??
Obviously lots of prople do otherwise they wouldn’t make them.

Personally I wouldn’t because like you say it wouldn’t fit in my pocket.
But if I carried a bag I’d definitely have one.

Had one of those but it died. got the X now. Same screen size, but smaller bezel.

I like the big phone, makes up for everything else I’m lacking.

Reemul

Head Pro
Got a iPhone 8 Plus via work... what is the size of this blooming thing!! I thought mobile phones r supposed to be small and discreet.. this one looks like it was built for Hulk. Also am told that these are not the biggest either..
i hear women say ‘size matters’ but this must be painful ..
Yeah it's the 8+ the 8 is the smaller version, it's all in the plus.