Random irritations of the day......

Liverpoolphil

Grand Slam Winner

chellie

Tour Winner
Why restrict yourself to the ladies range? My SiL has big feet, has trouble getting golf shoes to fit properly. I let her try a pair of mine on and they were perfect for her. Most shoes, particularly the trainer style ones, look pretty unisex to me.
My shoe size is only a 5.5 to a 6 so not big. Just need a little bit wider. Will just stick to my footjoy boots, winter skort and snazzy tights for the foresable I think. Really liked the Puma RS-G but they were about half an inch too narrow:mad:

Kaz

The driver in front crawling at 40 on the sliproad to join a dual carriage way. Are you trying to get us killed? Put your foot down, match the speed of traffic on the DC and merge in!! Gaah!

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
The driver in front crawling at 40 on the sliproad to join a dual carriage way. Are you trying to get us killed? Put your foot down, match the speed of traffic on the DC and merge in!! Gaah!
Even worse when they brake just before they run out of slip road!

murphthemog

Grand Slam Winner
My back going spang, again. Can't stand, sit, lie down, walk, flipping anything without it being very flipping annoying.

Ow.

With knobs on.

The country's religious leaders weighing on a certain national matter that takes effect at the end of the year. Like what has it got to do with you? Perhaps you could have a word with your mate upstairs about this virus thing too?

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
My shoe size is only a 5.5 to a 6 so not big. Just need a little bit wider. Will just stick to my footjoy boots, winter skort and snazzy tights for the foresable I think. Really liked the Puma RS-G but they were about half an inch too narrow:mad:
I am a size 6 and many men’s shoes now start at size 7 - my choice is therefore very limited, but the upside is that in sales mine are often the size available.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Staff member
arranging to take my golf net down on Sunday when the weather was good, but the guy that wants to buy it said he couldn'y make it last min so coming today..... its lashing it down and has been since 3am:censored::rolleyes: