Random irritations of the day......

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Got my P45 today and final payslip and I’ve been taxed 40%, should only be 20% 🤬🤬
I’ll get it back at end of tax year apparently unless I’m under hardship.
I get your pain, BUT, it's great to get a cheque from the tax man! I get one every year. I'm getting taxed, god knows why as I'm only earning £700 a month, but luckilly for me I can wait till april for my cheque refund.

chellie

Tour Winner
I get your pain, BUT, it's great to get a cheque from the tax man! I get one every year. I'm getting taxed, god knows why as I'm only earning £700 a month, but luckilly for me I can wait till april for my cheque refund.
You can tell them changes to income etc to get a new tax code online. It's easy to do.

Swinglowandslow

money wasted on missions to Mars. WHY? No scratch that coz someone will argue why. What a waste of resorces.
Because one day, when you and I are dust, and barring any catastrophe, humans will live on the place, having given it back an atmosphere etc etc.
Think it outlandish? Imagine being in Ancient Rome, and forecasting today's world.😀

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Because one day, when you and I are dust, and barring any catastrophe, humans will live on the place, having given it back an atmosphere etc etc.
Think it outlandish? Imagine being in Ancient Rome, and forecasting today's world.😀
Outlandish!? Down right bonkers you mean. At least Ancient Rome was on the same planet!

Slab

Money List Winner
I can just imagine Crazyfaze sitting in ancient Rome complaining about the money wasted on a mission to Cheshire! :LOL:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
I can just imagine Crazyfaze sitting in ancient Rome complaining about the money wasted on a mission to Cheshire! :LOL:
To be fair, the conquest of Britain largely was a waste of money. He would have been right :LOL:.

A bit of tin in Cornwall and a few slaves. Not much else, certainly not the tax windfall or harvests they hoped for.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
To be fair, the conquest of Britain largely was a waste of money. He would have been right :LOL:.

A bit of tin in Cornwall and a few slaves. Not much else, certainly not the tax windfall or harvests they hoped for.
And the expense of a big wall just to keep the savages out. If he'd been smarter, like DJ Trump for example, he could have gotten the picts to pay for it regardless of whether they wanted to, or even knew about it.