Random irritations of the day......

saving_par

Challenge Tour Pro
Lake District mountain rescue teams have been called out 19 times since Friday. Wasdale team alone have had 9 call outs.

Weather has been dreadful yet these clowns are still getting themselves into trouble, appartently 11 of the call outs where through the sheer stupididly of the clueless people who were ill prepared and inexperienced on the fells.

Any ounce of common sense should have told them not to go up.

Mountain rescue teams are all volunteers, they don't need this volume of call outs

patricks148

Global Moderator
Staff member
Lake District mountain rescue teams have been called out 19 times since Friday. Wasdale team alone have had 9 call outs.

Weather has been dreadful yet these clowns are still getting themselves into trouble, appartently 11 of the call outs where through the sheer stupididly of the clueless people who were ill prepared and inexperienced on the fells.

Mountain rescue teams are all volunteers, they don't need this volume of call outs
same up here, go out in shorts and flip flops, weather changes oe suprise suprise weather is diff at the top of a mountain:rolleyes: trouble is they call out the helicopter

Rooter

Money List Winner

Please ignore my lake district help post! LOL
Jokes aside, it will never, not be a surprise, some people are just idiots. We are there in 2 weeks with the kids and will be walking places that are suitable for them so fingers crossed won't require the rescue services!!

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
american golf.. seems like a few people been waiting weeks and still no sign of their parcels

why is it the big boys like AG and currys struggle with these issues so much.. almost like they cant deal with simple tasks

GB72

Money List Winner
american golf.. seems like a few people been waiting weeks and still no sign of their parcels

why is it the big boys like AG and currys struggle with these issues so much.. almost like they cant deal with simple tasks
I think because more and more, the big companies hold less and less actually stock and have become drop ship companies for the Chinese manufacturers. Add to that the fact that so many AG customers want a custom order that then needs to be assembled and then dispatched from China and you have logjam. With the size and weight of clubs, I am suspecting that they are not coming by air either.

Receiving a letter for a rheumatology appointment I don’t need, in a county I don’t live in.
It’s been ongoing for a year now, but somehow someone has got my NHS number. It’s had me de registered from two GP’s mid treatment, caused delay at hospitals. I found him on Facebook, I emailed him and told him. I’ve attempted to talk to somebody within the NHS system which seems impossible, get given a number to phone to be told I have to work for the NHS to speak to them.

Tempted to cancel his appointment that he’ll be waiting 6 month for and tell him to sort his number out.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Receiving a letter for a rheumatology appointment I don’t need, in a county I don’t live in.
It’s been ongoing for a year now, but somehow someone has got my NHS number. It’s had me de registered from two GP’s mid treatment, caused delay at hospitals. I found him on Facebook, I emailed him and told him. I’ve attempted to talk to somebody within the NHS system which seems impossible, get given a number to phone to be told I have to work for the NHS to speak to them.

Tempted to cancel his appointment that he’ll be waiting 6 month for and tell him to sort his number out.
Isn't that a form of identity fraud. I'd be contacting the PALS at your hospital (and possibly the police) and demanding that your NHS number is changed and your records merged to the new one

Isn't that a form of identity fraud. I'd be contacting the PALS at your hospital (and possibly the police) and demanding that your NHS number is changed and your records merged to the new one
I’ve emailed this persons trust who sent me the letter and hopefully they may contact me and give him a new number.
I don’t know how busy hospitals and are at the minute and I’m managing with prescriptions from online “pharmacies” for now and the online GP service provided from work.
I have a note in my wallet detailing my blood group plus a medical id and the issue itself just in case I have an accident for now.