Random irritations of the day......

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Random weird posts I get email notification of, but they've been deleted almost immediately when I try to view them on the forum :confused:
Had a few recently :unsure:
Could they be replies that people then edit? I started one the other day, not to you, decided it was not worth it and so deleted it. Presumably the person got a notification that I had replied but then there would be nothing there.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Could they be replies that people then edit? I started one the other day, not to you, decided it was not worth it and so deleted it. Presumably the person got a notification that I had replied but then there would be nothing there.
Not sure, one was a reply but has since disappeared, the other was fresh post which looks to have disappeared. Shame really as it was an absolute dynamite post :ROFLMAO:

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
I've has a few weird notifications recently as well. Get the notification that "XXX quoted your post in the thread YYY" but when I click on the notification XXX has actually replied to a different poster.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
I
Random weird posts I get email notification of, but they've been deleted almost immediately when I try to view them on the forum :confused:
Had a few recently :unsure:
Might have been me, I've occasionally replied in the wrong place or had 2nd thoughts about sending it.
But once you press REPLY you can't delete the message till after its been sent. :oops::eek::unsure: The Phantom poster strikes again :p

Last edited:

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Oooh another :eek:
Classy way to get a dig in, post a really mocking reply, then delete straight away but safe in the knowledge the person it was meant for gets it but the mods don't see it.
Bravo sir (y)
You've turned into a really nasty man.

pauldj42

Money List Winner
Oooh another :eek:
Classy way to get a dig in, post a really mocking reply, then delete straight away but safe in the knowledge the person it was meant for gets it but the mods don't see it.
Bravo sir (y)
You've turned into a really nasty man.
Garbage, anybody with notifications turned on for a thread will get the email, including mods! But hey, better to keep accussing someone without naming them and with no benefit of the doubt!
You really aren’t whiter than white!:sleep: