Random irritations of the day......

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
you out and about looking or just looking online still?

were deliberating whether to do so currently (and getting fed up of rightmove, clever photos and agents who flat out lie)
Had a drive out the weekend to the areas we liked, you're right some of the pics online are very misleading. Hopefully people will start selling again and I don't end up looking at the same ones over and over again.

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
the sad thing is its not that different from sunday schedules nowadays anyway :(

but youre right no doubt they will use it to stretch it even further going forward
We can't be far off from the football equivalent of Netflix where you can watch what you like, including the traditional 3pm blackout. The lower leagues will be screwed even more.

IainP

Tour Rookie
You can change the name for each 'Alexa'. I used to have the same problem, annoyed me greatly. Now the one in the living room is Alexa, the one in the kitchen is Echo (you are given the options, you can not set your own name) Talking to one does not trigger the other now.

You may know the above but we only found out a few months ago when visiting a relative. I've only had one for about 3 years :rolleyes:
Not quite the same but I have visited people who are big sci fi fans, and changed theirs to respond to "computer".

Problem was being US influenced they actually have to say "compuder" to make it work 😕

patricks148

Global Moderator
Staff member
the numpties were out today thats for sure. been taking Rupert through the park at the start of our exercise, as there are half a dozen poo bins on the edge so saves me having to cycles miles with hald a dozen poo bags hanging from the bars.

Guy hitting balls in the middle and even had his own flag, to make matter worse a young mother with a pram walked right withing range.. did he stop ...nope.

then saw two guys meet up in the canal bridge car park then go off running together, coaught them up, but both running side by side on the narrow side so no way past despite me ringing my bell over and over. both had earphones in and were Obliv, at one point there were 3 other cyclists queing behing them, in the end of of the other guys on a bike got fed up and brushed past and gave them a volley, they had a bit of a slanging match, but to cut to the chase couldn't care less, got past but saw them from the other side still blocking anyone getting past.

then cut back through the park only to see some other guy hitting balls, this time driver:rolleyes: hitting towards the road some 200 yards away.:unsure:

BrianM

Head Pro
the numpties were out today thats for sure. been taking Rupert through the park at the start of our exercise, as there are half a dozen poo bins on the edge so saves me having to cycles miles with hald a dozen poo bags hanging from the bars.

Guy hitting balls in the middle and even had his own flag, to make matter worse a young mother with a pram walked right withing range.. did he stop ...nope.

then saw two guys meet up in the canal bridge car park then go off running together, coaught them up, but both running side by side on the narrow side so no way past despite me ringing my bell over and over. both had earphones in and were Obliv, at one point there were 3 other cyclists queing behing them, in the end of of the other guys on a bike got fed up and brushed past and gave them a volley, they had a bit of a slanging match, but to cut to the chase couldn't care less, got past but saw them from the other side still blocking anyone getting past.

then cut back through the park only to see some other guy hitting balls, this time driver:rolleyes: hitting towards the road some 200 yards away.:unsure:
The good weather brings them out, seen a guy practicing at the old 13th the other day as well 🙄

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Guessing it's the same everywhere else as it is here totally bone dry in the woodlands... Won't take much for it to go up in flames... Hard to believe a few weeks back it was still boggy from the winter wet stuff...
no it doesnt take much, a disposable bbq seems the perfect tool on all accounts, preferred by those too selfish to care about anything other than themselves :mad:

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
People who ignore one way systems in shops. Just been in our local co-op, only 7 or 8 folk in, 3 of them going the wrong way.
We braved Lidl yesterday and it was exactly the same. One guy just went up and down the aisles he wanted with no attempt to follow the guidelines.