Random irritations of the day......

PaulS

With the amount of people breaking it, going to the beach etc, might aswell just end it now.... No point tanking the economy to protect people who don't appreciate it
You are judging based on the very small minority as opposed to 99% of the country that are following the rules.

You are judging based on the very small minority as opposed to 99% of the country that are following the rules.
99% is not correct. Somewhere it was reported that 1 in 5 have not followEd the guidelines. And I don’t think that’s correct either

Take for instance my lass has broke them, she has visited her family, and they’ve come here when I’m not at home. my parents travelled to see me (I was at work) and mother has mild emphysema. (Silly prat). 8 detached dwellings on a cul de sac on which I reside with 16 occupants. I was the last remaining to not have a breach, unless counting my excess dog walking to the adjoining field.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
The wife making a fuss about inflating a tyre .. we have a slow puncture, I have an inflator, I just top it up, then go about my business. Apparently this is too hard a job to do. Next time I’ll leave the toilet seat up and say it’s too difficult for me to put down 😡

Kellfire

Tour Winner
The wife making a fuss about inflating a tyre .. we have a slow puncture, I have an inflator, I just top it up, then go about my business. Apparently this is too hard a job to do. Next time I’ll leave the toilet seat up and say it’s too difficult for me to put down 😡
You risk that small puncture becoming much worse very quickly - you really should get it sorted.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
All of our neighbours sitting outside the houses and the kids running around. HID feeling under the weather and just wants to take a couple of migraine tablets and sleep. Not sure they could have made any more noise and was so close to gong out and having an argument about it. They do it every weekend and getting to the point where the kids no longer worry where they run so new plants getting squashed. At the start HID would pop out so everyone made sure the kids were careful. Becoming a regular and royal pain and isn't that what back gardens are for. Perhaps you should have bought one that gets the sun in the afternoon. Tad grumpy

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
You risk that small puncture becoming much worse very quickly - you really should get it sorted.
Yeah I know, but the car hasn’t moved for days .. only taken me to the airport and the rest has been to a shop 2 miles away when we weren’t getting deliveries. The car is on winters as it does 6k miles a year at most and they were the last things left on it. I have sent her the replacement detail - it’s strange that she said she could afford them now, though.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
UBER.

Account hacked in January. Loads of rides in USA. Credit card charged. I blocked it. Now have to contact Uber to sort this out. Utter hopeless. Different people replying asking for same information that I cannot supply. Yet they (Uber) have given my credit card company all the charge details printed out. Which I have copies off.

I don't know what to do now. It's, apparently down to me to sort. Proper fed up.

Kellfire

Tour Winner
UBER.

Account hacked in January. Loads of rides in USA. Credit card charged. I blocked it. Now have to contact Uber to sort this out. Utter hopeless. Different people replying asking for same information that I cannot supply. Yet they (Uber) have given my credit card company all the charge details printed out. Which I have copies off.

I don't know what to do now. It's, apparently down to me to sort. Proper fed up.
You must have the worst security in the world. You’re constantly being scammed. Have you tried not using passwords like PASSWORD and 1234 yet?

Traminator

UBER.

OK genuine question, I asked you this before when you said about being hacked.

Do you "share" lots on Facebook, like all sensational stuff? You know, comparing homeless ex soldiers to immigrants on benefits, that sort of thing. "Who will share this?" "Can I get a thousand likes?" etc etc.

Are you always receiving, opening and forwarding videos and stuff via messenger and WhatsApp?

Thread starter #14,111

Blue in Munich

Money List Winner
UBER.

Disconnect from the internet, immediately & permanently. (y)

Memorial Day in the USA today and it's traditionally the Indianapolis 500. I love the race, the whole event and it's on my bucket list to go one day. It's been provisionally re-scheduled until August but I'm just really missing it not being on today. I have dealt with the loss of baseball and hockey for the past two months but this one did get me sad today.

OK genuine question, I asked you this before when you said about being hacked.

Do you "share" lots on Facebook, like all sensational stuff? You know, comparing homeless ex soldiers to immigrants on benefits, that sort of thing. "Who will share this?" "Can I get a thousand likes?" etc etc.

Are you always receiving, opening and forwarding videos and stuff via messenger and WhatsApp?
Don't share much on FB. A mate sends loads of vids on Whatsapp. Why?

You must have the worst security in the world. You’re constantly being scammed. Have you tried not using passwords like PASSWORD and 1234 yet?
I've now come up with a code that i can remember and hopefully cannot be easilly hacked. My FB account is currently under attack, but I've got a two stage thing on it so they are not getting through.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Our local council who couldnt wait to reopen every car park and start charging again (despite not opening other facilities, emptying bins etc) have the gall to ask if people would stop coming now theyre full on a bank holiday monday lol

WTF did they expect???

Lets not talk about all the motorhopmes and makeshift campsites that they appear to be doing nothing about either

BCP Council
1 hr ·
❗ Our seafront car parks are full ❗ Please #ThinkTwice before visiting the beach - there are other less busy but equally lovely open spaces to enjoy or please #StayHome. If you do go out, please avoid parking in local roads or breaching traffic regulations and risking a fine.
Please also note that whilst some toilets are open across the seafront, many throughout the borough remain closed. We are doing our best to open more as soon as we can but only when it it safe to do so. Remember national advice remains to stay home as much as possible.

murphthemog

Grand Slam Winner
Horse flies.

Also idiots walking and cycling on the golf course now it is open, who will not accept that it is private property.

Idiots who are not members, but now think it OK to park their car in the private golf club car park, so they can walk there dog on the private golf course.

100s of people parking on the side of the road going though the lanes, effectively reducing it to one way traffic, so they can walk their dog in the woods when the car parks are full.