Random irritations of the day......

User20205

Money List Winner
Neighbours allowing their kids to unpack all their toys on our drive and then get moody when we want to go out and ask them to move them. Quite easy, move them or we'll squash them and while we're at it what part of OUR drive is public land. Bad enough listening to the kids screaming up and down the street and everyone shouting....what happened to relaxing in the garden - even with music and headphones you can still hear them but don't get narky when you're in the wrong
You threatened to squash some kids toys because they were on your drive? :eek:Why don’t you move to over 50s accommodation? You seem to have quite an issue with your neighbours kids

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
BBC showing Hoburne wanting to open their parks back up and claiming they have full support of the locals based on a few interviews! Thats so far from the local feeling its laughable, not to mention the sentiment towards them for having gated off all the paths that allow people along the coastal path at Highcliffe and instead force them back inland and onto the main road!

Neighbours allowing their kids to unpack all their toys on our drive and then get moody when we want to go out and ask them to move them. Quite easy, move them or we'll squash them and while we're at it what part of OUR drive is public land. Bad enough listening to the kids screaming up and down the street and everyone shouting....what happened to relaxing in the garden - even with music and headphones you can still hear them but don't get narky when you're in the wrong
I’ll be on your side :ROFLMAO:

Unfortunately people don’t have consideration for their neighbours and their little darlings can do no wrong.

Nothing irritates me more than neighbours who can’t keep their noise and toys and in your case contained within their boundaries.
Maybe my upbringing in a poxy terrace living on top of my neighbours made me more mindful.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
I’ll be on your side :ROFLMAO:

Unfortunately people don’t have consideration for their neighbours and their little darlings can do no wrong.

Nothing irritates me more than neighbours who can’t keep their noise and toys and in your case contained within their boundaries.
Maybe my upbringing in a poxy terrace living on top of my neighbours made me more mindful.
I was bought up mid-terrace so share your feelings. For the record we were the first to move to the street. Neighbours per se are good bunch but just don't get narky when asked to move stuff that shouldn't be there. Also annoyed to see some of the new plants HID put in this morning have been trampled

User20205

Money List Winner
I'd be pretty pissed off in neighbours were using my drive as a play area, especially if they got the hump when asked to move.
Homer’s always moaning about his neighbours. I’m sure if you asked nicely they would be considerate. Not sure smashing up some kids toys will solve anything.

sunshine

Even the example you quote is a minority, the majority are well behaved, but that does suit the media agenda.
OPEN YOUR EYES. You are so blinded by the media.

When the World Cup is on, you don't see hooligans from Spain, Japan, Ghana, Brazil rampaging the streets do you?

That's right, it's just England. They may be the minority but there's more from England than any other country.

pauldj42

Money List Winner

When the World Cup is on, you don't see hooligans from Spain, Japan, Ghana, Brazil rampaging the streets do you?

That's right, it's just England. They may be the minority but there's more from England than any other country.
I’ve travelled all over Europe watching England and I’m fully aware of the idiot minority that has plagued us over the years, the vast majority of travelling fans are well behaved and go for the Football.

I lived on the continent for nearly 10 years and can assure you the Dutch, Germans, Belgians, Italians, French and recently the Russians all have hooligan elements that follow them around.

It’s not me that is blinded by the media, it’s more likely you from the comfort of your armchair.

SammmeBee

Journeyman Pro

Not entirely sure what you are trying to say here......

Homer’s always moaning about his neighbours. I’m sure if you asked nicely they would be considerate. Not sure smashing up some kids toys will solve anything.
People shouldn’t be told to have abit of common decency, and having a word usually ends up with the offending party getting all uppity, enraged and the problem worsen out of spite.
Usually best to get straight on the attack. Most don’t like criticism and heaven forbid criticising someone’s brats behaviour and poor parenting.

User20205

Money List Winner
People shouldn’t be told to have abit of common decency, and having a word usually ends up with the offending party getting all uppity, enraged and the problem worsen out of spite.
Usually best to get straight on the attack. Most don’t like criticism and heaven forbid criticising someone’s brats behaviour and poor parenting.
Straight on the attack? 🤣🤣🤣 not sure Homer should be squashing some kids toys. Can’t imagine it ending well