Random irritations of the day......

Wolf

Tedious post on here at the moment, very predictable and make you want to skip an entire thread, I don't know if anyone is the same but I can't be @rsed with trying to filter through 3 pages of tit for tat and arguing.
Once it gets going it's like watching two dogs pulling on either end of a raggy doll.
Absolutely of the same opinion, a dose of thrush is less irritating than some of the sniping and tit for tat dross going on at the moment. I sadly allowed myself drawn into it then other day that's what irritates me even more.

Thread starter #14,010

Blue in Munich

Money List Winner
Makes a valid point though and if we're not careful we'll get another surge of infections and deaths and chances of a lockdown again
Yes because of the likes of that halfwit. His point loses any validity when he practices the very behaviour he warns against. :rolleyes:

It's like pulling teeth at times.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Yes because of the likes of that halfwit. His point loses any validity when he practices the very behaviour he warns against. :rolleyes:

It's like pulling teeth at times.
Whether he's acting like a halfwit or not, unless something is done to stop him and others flocking to coasts and avoiding social distancing we're heading for a second surge. I agree that he needs to act as he preaches but he isn't alone is he

murphthemog

Grand Slam Winner
Whether he's acting like a halfwit or not, unless something is done to stop him and others flocking to coasts and avoiding social distancing we're heading for a second surge. I agree that he needs to act as he preaches but he isn't alone is he
I was at the coast a bit this week. Yes, loads of people, but I seriously doubt you are going to catch covid 19 on a beach. Most are socially distancing, but in reality, your chances of catching it outside are remote. Very remote.

pauldj42

Money List Winner
What about the millions upon millions who are behaving?

Other Countries who are ahead of us have halfwits and they’ve avoided a spike, maybe we should focus on the positive.

Thread starter #14,016

Blue in Munich

Money List Winner
Whether he's acting like a halfwit or not, unless something is done to stop him and others flocking to coasts and avoiding social distancing we're heading for a second surge.
And the answer to that is surely to follow his own advice, and that of the Government, but he's chosen not to; he's chosen to participate in the very behaviour he decries.

So what's the answer then Homer?

I agree that he needs to act as he preaches but he isn't alone is he
Ah, so there's more than one of him, that makes it alright does it?

Christ, it's almost as bad as getting advice to stay indoors from some bloke in Mexico.

Neighbour across the way has a visitor and parked opposite my drive. (Single track lane)
Now that’s tough luck for me but managed to get on but scuffed the visitors car to get parked. They’ve been parking there every now and again and I thought if I’m on the back shift I’ll have to scuff it to get on.
My prediction was correct.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Staff member
Neighbour across the way has a visitor and parked opposite my drive. (Single track lane)
Now that’s tough luck for me but managed to get on but scuffed the visitors car to get parked. They’ve been parking there every now and again and I thought if I’m on the back shift I’ll have to scuff it to get on.
My prediction was correct.
you can call the police and they will get it removed, there is a law about right of access to the highway. someone used to do that to us, no matter how often i asked them not too they did it anyway, until i was told about this by a police friend, they have never done it since

you can call the police and they will get it removed, there is a law about right of access to the highway. someone used to do that to us, no matter how often i asked them not too they did it anyway, until i was told about this by a police friend, they have never done it since
I’ve been waiting for the day I’ve had to leave for work and not be able to get off and then I have grounds to phone the police or civil enforcement officer. That scenario hasn’t appeared yet.
I don’t think I have a case just because it requires me to reverse into my fence then bounce of a car to get on my drive. I’ve no right to access my drive I believe.

I’ve left a few scuffs, and I should leave my insurance details, or I could wait till next time and maybe make more substantial damage. The choices.