Random irritations of the day......

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
It might if people stop bleating that their post got deleted along with all the other ones :mad:
At the time my post was deleted some of the posts that caused you give infractions We’re still on.

My post had nothing to do with the thread being locked and annoyed me at the time, so far from bleating I was just asking a valid question. 😡

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
At the time my post was deleted some of the posts that caused you give infractions We’re still on.

My post had nothing to do with the thread being locked and annoyed me at the time, so far from bleating I was just asking a valid question. 😡
I might as well carry on bleating😂

Instead of closing a thread for all why not simply leave it open and stop the posters causing the problems from posting

murphthemog

Grand Slam Winner
It’s quite annoying that I don’t fully understand the rules of the forum.
Some people get banned for seemingly very little, whereas others get away with murder (or at least threatening it).
Are there special circumstances that allow us to get away with it all, if so how do I apply.
I think you need to be piscine related.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Not true at all, totally different flavour. I can admit it might not be quite as good as wood/coal, but burgers (or any meat for that matter) cooked on my weber gas grill taste WAY better than any meat I've cooked in a pan, let alone on a tray in an oven.
And burgers and pork sausages don’t belong on a braai. Once invited a mate and his missus over. She made some sort of burger patties with herbs in them. I point blank refused to cool them on my big braai. I knew she would bring them despite being told it wasn’t necessary. I got the kids to cook them on one of those instant picnic bbq tray things.

You don’t bring meat when you are invited to a braai either. The host has to provide the lot but you can bring a few extra cold beers and a bottle of brandy to help get the conversation flowing.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
And burgers and pork sausages don’t belong on a braai. Once invited a mate and his missus over. She made some sort of burger patties with herbs in them. I point blank refused to cool them on my big braai. I knew she would bring them despite being told it wasn’t necessary. I got the kids to cook them on one of those instant picnic bbq tray things.

You don’t bring meat when you are invited to a braai either. The host has to provide the lot but you can bring a few extra cold beers and a bottle of brandy to help get the conversation flowing.
Can we just clarify that you mean BEEF burgers? Got some venison burgers from my local farm shop this week and cooked them on the BBQ (charcoal of course) and they were brilliant.

Slab

Money List Winner
You bloody poms are killing me! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Having a braai is not a schlep at all. The enthusiasts you know @Kellfire need to check themselves!

Trust me. As a red meat loving, semi pro alcoholic South African I know what I’m taking about.

I’m sure that anyone who has been to South Africa will back me up here. We braai 2 or 3 times a week. It’s just what we do
I've quite a few mates from South Africa, maybe something happens to them when they go abroad, but to a man they all braai with their gas weber ;)

That aside I will always bow to their cooking skills and it is as you say, don't give them a burger to do when they are cooking half a cow already
Also very good at opening beer bottles with bic lighters or a fork or basically anything lying around (y)

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
I've quite a few mates from South Africa, maybe something happens to them when they go abroad, but to a man they all braai with their gas weber ;)
Those okes have lost the meaning of being South African.

They might as well start watching soccer and saying things like “I like it hot, but this is too hot” when it’s only 30 degrees Celsius.

Traitors!