Random irritations of the day......

PhilTheFragger

Global Moderator
Staff member
Threads being locked again πŸ™„πŸ™„
Considering the recent posts, not a surprise that one had a rest today though:). Hopefully just being tidied up a bit, clear up the blood and broken furniture and open it up again.

It might if people stop bleating that their post got deleted along with all the other ones :mad:

JamesR

Tour Winner
For me the irritation is that I missed all the comments that got it closed. All the bickering here can get tedious, but can be funny to read.
I think someone had a few too many lager shandies on a sunny day in the garden: 🍺+β˜€οΈ=🀬 everytime it would seem

Thread starter #13,956

Blue in Munich

Money List Winner
I'm talking about even getting the bloody thing alight. I accept we probably didn't have all the right tools and paraphernalia. But gas just has to be easier anyway.
Chippers are easier; fat bottomed sand wedges are easier; but no self-respecting golfer would look at either. :oops:

There's no such thing as a gas barbecue, they're a portable grill. :rolleyes:

chrisd

Major Champion
It might if people stop bleating that their post got deleted along with all the other ones :mad:
I'm angry that I never saw any of the posts and never got a chance to post anything that may have got me a ban, but it appears you prevented me that possibility - that's mods for you 😣😣

pauldj42

Money List Winner
I'm angry that I never saw any of the posts and never got a chance to post anything that may have got me a ban, but it appears you prevented me that possibility - that's mods for you 😣😣
I took screen shots of the posts, I’ll pm them to you for 3 x ProV1x’s or 12 Dunlop DDH. ;)