Random irritations of the day......

murphthemog

Grand Slam Winner
I have had an email from the RAC re MOT testing. I know my AMG is due June ish, but have forgotten when my Z4 is due. Chugged it through Yougov etc. Expired 3rd March. Well, that is that for the duration then. I guess I will be slumming it in the AMG.
No idea how this has happened, as I normally stick these dates in my phone.

rosecott

Money List Winner
I have had an email from the RAC re MOT testing. I know my AMG is due June ish, but have forgotten when my Z4 is due. Chugged it through Yougov etc. Expired 3rd March. Well, that is that for the duration then. I guess I will be slumming it in the AMG.
No idea how this has happened, as I normally stick these dates in my phone.

Don't you get a 6 months MOT extension?

rosecott

Money List Winner
Just installed the latest Windows 10 Version 1909 complete with the new Microsoft Edge. Unfortunately it seems that all my log-in details and passwords have been left in the ether.

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Cliche/slogan driven politics. I’m getting heartily sick of hearing numerous Politicians making the exact same comments several times per day.

I know it’s centrally driven, but after a while it makes the whole situation seen Cult-like. It’s the Jonestowning of modern British politics.

HampshireHog

Assistant Pro
Google Accounts

Youngest needed an account to access Google Classrooms. Tried to sign him up with his email address, no joy just throws out a something has gone wrong message. Issue you have to be 13 to use another a non gmail address, why not just tell me that in the error message.

GMail account can’t be connected to Windows mail, iPhone etc... because I set it up with his correct details and you have to be 13 to access it outside of the gmail site.

School work links to YouTube. Google block YouTube access for all child accounts with no way to access it on Windows PC’s, override it in settings without Him signing out of his classroom or pasting links into an Alternative browser.

I want him to have a child account so he can’t access inappropriate content but because of their crappy system it just insn’t viable.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Interview was delayed for an hour but Microsoft teams worked I could hear every one .. no camera was used so they could have been sitting in their pants ( I opted for a shirt and tie ... and kept sat down !)
All positive biggest concern was how I would get there with the flights locked down 🙁. Bit of a bum as I am very niche and this is the first thing that has popped up that is suitable... oh well time will tell