Random irritations of the day......

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Proper first World problem this...

My new watch is being delivered to a London dealer next week, and I have to go get it. If I don't pick it up, they send it back. Fine, except it went up alot in the last week or so, and they will happily resell for way more than I paid for it.

Will they be open? Flipping doubt it. It's in their interest to be closed. If they are open, how do I get there?

Daft, when people are struggling health wise, and financially, but heck, it's random irritations!
Rolex?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Wife insisting we go to Costco tomorrow. We don't need anything, we went shopping last night. She just sees it as a nice day out. I tell her she's being stupid but it doesn't sink. And she can't go without me as I'm the one with the Costco card. :rolleyes:

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Wife insisting we go to Costco tomorrow. We don't need anything, we went shopping last night. She just sees it as a nice day out. I tell her she's being stupid but it doesn't sink. And she can't go without me as I'm the one with the Costco card. :rolleyes:
well dont go then, go to your wardrobe and see if you own a pair of trousers ;)

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Tell her..

Last edited:

therod

Money List Winner
Made up events passed off as β€˜real’.
This place has always been the home of Walter Mitty. 🀣 not so irritating as funny πŸ˜‚

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Went out for a run and was interested to see how busy the tracks across the fields are bearing in mind the good weather. Generally very quiet and no different to in the week. Almost home and two teenage girls walking their dogs. Firstly made no effort to put them on leads to stop them running up to me - always irritating. Then they made no effort to move so we had 2m between us. I stopped and was wedged against the hedge but the nearest girl was just a couple of feet away. I said "2 metres" and just got a blank stare.

Can't decide whether to make a 2m cattle prod or next time just cough loudly without covering my mouth and say "fancy your chances?!"...