Random irritations of the day......

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Ikea. I have managed to avoid it until yesterday. Never again. People taking selfies in the car park with the store in the background. What is it about ikea, am I missing something?

Liverpoolphil

Grand Slam Winner
Why don’t you just put Phil down as a random irritation? Better still just put him on ignore
Leave him to it mate , he knows people don’t respond to him so I guess it gives him some purpose in life. Maybe one day he will come out from behind the keyboard and join us at a meet for a game of golf - that is if he is a golfer and not one of those people that just frequent forums to try and get a rise of people

Pin-seeker

Money List Winner
You’re an odd man
And you’re an hypocrite.
We’ve all seen you having a pop at Homer at every opportunity.

You still got the hump with me over the whole “Lazy parenting” thing.

You took it the wrong way pal,I was offering you advice.
Sticking a iPad unde their nose isn’t always the answer,sometimes you have to put a bit of work in👍🏻

therod

Money List Winner
And you’re an hypocrite.
We’ve all seen you having a pop at Homer at every opportunity.

You still got the hump with me over the whole “Lazy parenting” thing.

You took it the wrong way pal,I was offering you advice.
Sticking a iPad unde their nose isn’t always the answer,sometimes you have to put a bit of work in👍🏻
Homer & me are buddies, we have an understanding. At least I’ve met him.

No issue with the parenting thing, but thanks for the advice :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

your obsession with phil is tedious.

Pin-seeker

Money List Winner
Homer & me are buddies, we have an understanding. At least I’ve met him.

No issue with the parenting thing, but thanks for the advice :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

your obsession with phil is tedious.
“At least I’ve mit him” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Idiots who refuse to put their dog on a lead despite ours being on a lead and repeatedly being warned he's reactive to other dogs. Then getting their knickers in a twist when their dog approaches ours and ignores all his very clear warnings. Hanging onto him (to protect their dog) whilst they do nothing is so annoying "it's ok, our dog's friendly" :mad:

Pin-seeker

Money List Winner
Idiots who refuse to put their dog on a lead despite ours being on a lead and repeatedly being warned he's reactive to other dogs. Then getting their knickers in a twist when their dog approaches ours and ignores all his very clear warnings. Hanging onto him (to protect their dog) whilst they do nothing is so annoying "it's ok, our dog's friendly" :mad:
“It’s ok he only wants to play”🤬
Idiots