Random irritations of the day......

patricks148

Ryder Cup Winner
Rupert

put a washing out this morning, nice a dry already, started putting it away got to the last item only to turn round and spot that little bugger cock his let over the whole lot folded in the basket.

all needs done again apart from one sock.... little :poop:

patricks148

Ryder Cup Winner
Rupert

put a washing out this morning, nice a dry already, started putting it away got to the last item only to turn round and spot that little bugger cock his let over the whole lot folded in the basket.

all needs done again apart from one sock.... little :poop:
wife just home and hung the washing out again, i was watching the little toerag and he almost did it again

Wolf

My ex and her once a month irritation. Go to drop kids home after few days with dad, get pretty much all way to her house for my phone to ring and her saying sorry I'm away in Wales for a few days with my new partner. So turn car around take kids all way back to our home with them wondering why there not important enough for her to be there.... Still only a few more weeks till Solicitors resolve it and on plus side means I take a few more days off and have fun with the kids. So glad I can have flexible working.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
My ex and her once a month irritation. Go to drop kids home after few days with dad, get pretty much all way to her house for my phone to ring and her saying sorry I'm away in Wales for a few days with my new partner. So turn car around take kids all way back to our home with them wondering why there not important enough for her to be there.... Still only a few more weeks till Solicitors resolve it and on plus side means I take a few more days off and have fun with the kids. So glad I can have flexible working.
My ex was pretty much the same mate in changing drop off times and places at the last minute. One time we were asked to drop my daughter at a pub at 10pm!
Luckily I got custody of my daughter 10 years ago and haven’t seen my ex since as she buggered off to Blackpool straight after the final court hearing.
As long as you’ve got all her antics written down that’ll help your case.
If you need a chat or some advice drop me a PM but no matter what, I wish you all the best in your case.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Second hand golf shops, great places, that insist on leaving head covers on all of the drivers and putters. I want to see the heads, see what condition they are in and I can do that in seconds if there are no covers. Head covers on and I lose patience after a while.

Particularly annoying with putters as often you can't even see the head style until the cover is off so you waste more time.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Second hand golf shops, great places, that insist on leaving head covers on all of the drivers and putters. I want to see the heads, see what condition they are in and I can do that in seconds if there are no covers. Head covers on and I lose patience after a while.

Particularly annoying with putters as often you can't even see the head style until the cover is off so you waste more time.
I popped into American golf in sidcup yesterday as I am thinking of changing putters but they were all chained up

Wolf

My ex was pretty much the same mate in changing drop off times and places at the last minute. One time we were asked to drop my daughter at a pub at 10pm!
Luckily I got custody of my daughter 10 years ago and haven’t seen my ex since as she buggered off to Blackpool straight after the final court hearing.
As long as you’ve got all her antics written down that’ll help your case.
If you need a chat or some advice drop me a PM but no matter what, I wish you all the best in your case.
Cheers mate I may take you up on that one day, everything is noted down and gets sent to solicitor each time it happens, just awaiting hearing dates at moment see what happens then.

murphthemog

Grand Slam Winner
So, Notre Dame burns, which is very sad. A disaster in so many ways.

Macron vows it will be rebuilt. Fine. Good plan. He then announces he will launch a global campaign to fund it. Really? It's French. Pay for it. It's Catholic, pay for it. Is it not insured?

Oh, and they managed to rescue the crown of thorns. THE crown of thorns. Pull the other one, it's not real.