Premier League 2020/21 Season

Stuart_C

Loud & Wide
Time is irrelevant, today, yesterday, 3 years, 20 years, both Clubs have and will always have dickheads but some don’t recognise their own.

And he replied to a post with “them” ie the whole fan base, not a minority.
If all of our *dickheads* supported their local teams then we wouldnt have any 😁

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
I don't have BT so I haven't seen any of the game yet. Bring on motd. It sounds as though we got away with one but frankly we are due some luck in a derby so I'll happily take it.

On the Pickford- VVD issue, listening to the radio the moment VVD is offside the game is dead. Had he not been offside then by all accounts it was a clear red.
Incorrect.

If a foul is given for an incident, in an extreme example does that allow someone to punch someone in the face a few seconds later?

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
You must be blind, most fans on here think Pickford was lucky not to be sent off and we would have had no issue if he was, Richarlison was correctly sent off and we were very lucky on the offside, that make you feel better does it, lol.
You've finished a derby above us in the league, so your obviously elated, get back in your box for another 10 years now. Take a good book, will help pass the time.(y)

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Possibly.

I didn’t watch the match, but have seen many videos of that assault!

It would seem, as the concentration was on an offside decision, this assault was overlooked, as such, as it yielded no yellow card or confirmation that the ref saw it, I would expect that it could be retrospectively looked at.

If obviously can’t change the result, but could end up with a suspension Pickford.
Yes but Everton will gain again from a bad decision, 3 games without Pickford could see them cement top of the league in November.:unsure:

Slime

Tour Winner
Oh, and United thrashed Newcastle 1-4 this evening.
Captain Maguire getting on the score sheet, too!

Just thought I'd mention it, you know, try and change the subject a bit.

pauldj42

Money List Winner
I don't understand how they can say that. If that's the case how can people be sent off after the final whistle 🤔
Just to clarify:
“A player can’t be done for serious foul play, with violent conduct still punishable after the whistle.”

However, regardless of anyones opinion, that is only if the Ref or the VAR Official determine an offence has happened.

Yesterday, neither the Ref or VAR Official (rightly or wrongly) saw or discussed the offence of violent conduct.

drive4show

Ryder Cup Winner
Just to clarify:
“A player can be done for serious foul play, with violent conduct still punishable after the whistle.”

However, regardless of anyones opinion, that is only if the Ref or the VAR Official determine an offence has happened.

Yesterday, neither the Ref or VAR Official (rightly or wrongly) saw or discussed such an offence.
So the ref had the option to review the incident if he had wanted to?

Tashyboy

Money List Winner
There are a lot of players at utd more valuable to the team than Pogba. Mata is certainly one of them but he often seems to get sidelined. Not sexy enough.
as useless as Pogba is, utd have extended His contract 😖 nowt to do with his value. I would be frustrated with him in my team.