Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Well this post has just gone up in the accuracy stakes. Bad defending by Chelsea, cracking hold up play followed by a beautiful through ball by Antonio. You only missed a quality finish by Yarmalenko but that would be harsh to hold against you 😄.

I don't know what hammers fans think of him generally but Antonio has done everything asked of him tonight. Massive display by him.
Little bit of justice I think. Well done WH.

Makes fourth place interesting.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Maddison did change it and then Ancelotti tightened us up. I don't like us sitting that deep, far too stressful, but we looked pretty solid. Keane has come back a different player and Holgate is looking a class act.

We have had a very decent restart and i suspect Carlo is getting to learn a lot about his players, good and bad.
We'd have lost that game without Carlo. Silva would have waited until it was 3-2 and then brought another striker on and we'd have lost 4-2. Keane's been superb since the restart, fair play to him, I wasn't sure he was good enough to cut it, but think him and Holgate have the potential to be a really solid centre half partnership. I can see us doing what we did to Leicester to a few of the decent sides under Carlo, nick a goal or two on the counter or from set pieces and then stop them from scoring (we almost did it to Liverpool if it wasn't for Gomez's block), we were very well organised last night.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
VAR has totally ruined football. No point watching it anymore. Why bring in VAR if you're just going to use blind morons to review it? That clearly his his shoulder blade from every angle of the replay and they call it handball? Even if it's handball was he not bundled over and fouled?? ***** stupid.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
VAR has totally ruined football. No point watching it anymore. Why bring in VAR if you're just going to use blind morons to review it? That clearly his his shoulder blade from every angle of the replay and they call it handball? Even if it's handball was he not bundled over and fouled?? ***** stupid.

all of10 days since you were on the right side of one against West Ham, not to mention one in the reverse fixture v Sheff Utd. All evens itself out anyway doesnt it 🤣