Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Letter of the law both are right imo.
would be fuming if either went against saints though!
If lines are needed that close and it takes longer than 30 seconds to decide then that should be it

However why didn't they take 3 mins to get to the correct decision last week against spurs for the handball in the build up to spurs goal?

Papas1982

Tour Winner
If lines are needed that close and it takes longer than 30 seconds to decide then that should be it

However why didn't they take 3 mins to get to the correct decision last week against spurs for the handball in the build up to spurs goal?
I fully agree with what you’ve said, but they’ve said that atm they go down to the smallest margin and just becuase a different goal is ruled out, it doesn’t mean others that should stand (by the rules) should be ruled out.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
I thought the letter of the law was blocking the keepers view.
Keeper has a perfect view of the ball.
That’s a bad decision.
Diving is ruining the game . He is already going down.
Think Alonso is lucky as well ,raking his Achilles.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Same as pulisic, he did "leave a leg" ie: didnt stand with his feet next to each other.

But the ball was going straight to the defender and he was already going down.

The rule is poor, don't blame players anymore. Officiating and rules are so poor.
He goes down asking for a pen so is he trying to con the ref?
What a joke sub on so the game has stopped. ,as soon as he takes the free kick he blows for a drinks break,

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Yes I agree.
What a great player Pulistic is looks like he’s on roller skates .
Not to great at the back tonight though.

Antonio has done well up on his own.
Well this post has just gone up in the accuracy stakes. Bad defending by Chelsea, cracking hold up play followed by a beautiful through ball by Antonio. You only missed a quality finish by Yarmalenko but that would be harsh to hold against you 😄.

I don't know what hammers fans think of him generally but Antonio has done everything asked of him tonight. Massive display by him.